jimmy and luna havoc chat

L: hey jimmy
J: hey sis, what's up
L: i have some news to tell you
J: yea, what's that?
L: i think i should tell you in person
J: this is serious. come over and visit
L: i'll be over in 20 minutes
J: see you in 20 minutes

~~~~20 minutes later~~~~
I arrive to Jimmy's place and knock on the door. Jimmy opens the door.
"Hey sis, what's the news?" Jimmy asked standing to the side to let me through. I walk into the lounge room and sit. Jimmy walks into the lounge room and sits next to me.
"You can tell me sis" Jimmy said. I breath in and say those words.
"Jimmy. I'm pregnant." I told him. Shock took over his face.
"Wow. Congrats but wow." Jimmy said. I started crying. Jimmy hugged me.
"Have you done a test?" Jimmy asked.
"Yes and four of them. I'm scared." I told him.
"Does Zack know?" Jimmy asked. I said nothing which gave the answer away. Jimmy sighs and stands up. He walks to the kitchen and walks back in the lounge room with a beer and a bottle of water for me.
"Luna, you need to tell him." Jimmy said taking a mouthful of his beer.
"I going to but in person on his birthday." I told him. He nods. He raises his beer.
"To the baby." Jimmy toasted. I tapped my bottle of water to his beer.
"Next question. How long?" Jimmy asked.
"A month according to the test but I think it's a little bit longer. Maybe 6 weeks." I said.
"Tomorrow, we're going to the doctors to double check and I'm staying at your place tonight." Jimmy said walking to his room to pack a bag. I look at the ground and start to think if I'm ready or even bigger is Zack ready for this.

Jimmy walks back down and tells me that we're heading back to my place. We get into my car and drive back to my and Zack's house. We talked and Zack skype us but I shot Jimmy a look. After that I went to bed and hugged Pooh Bear and Russell to fall asleep.

The next day
Me and Jimmy are the doctors right now. My name was just called and we have entered the doctors office.
"What can I do for you today Luna?" Dr Martin asked.
"Umm Dr Martin, I think I'm pregnant. I have even do the tests but I. Well my brother wants me to double check before I tell my boyfriend." I said.
"Why isn't your boyfriend here?" He asked.
"He's in Japan. Her boyfriend is Zack Sabre Jr. Just like us, wrestler but he's in the G1 Climax which is a big deal to him especially since it's his second one." Jimmy said. I nod.
"Understandable. I get the ultrasound machine and a midwife." Dr Martin said. We nod. After 15 minutes, I'm on a bed with a cold gel on my stomach.
"Well you are pregnant but you're more than a month. But the looks of this, you're actually 2 months pregnant." The midwife said.
"WHAT?" Me and Jimmy said.
"Two months pregnant. Congrats." The midwife closes the ultrasound machine and parting ways with us.
"Congrats Luna. Please tell Zack asap." Dr Martin said. I nod since i'm in shock.
"I'm guessing you're going to Japan after this, so when you get back with Zack, you need to book an appointment." Dr Martin told me.
"I'll make sure of that. I'm writing it into my phone now. I'll send her the note later. Bye doc." Jimmy said typing it in his phone as we walked away. We get to the car and I'm still in shock. 
"Luna. It will be okay. Zack loves you too much to leave you and the kid. Plus I know how much he truly loves you and how long he has. Especially since the moment he met you before you started training and he stayed over at our place for a show we had to do. He was asking me questions about you that night. So you have nothing to worry about." Jimmy told me. I nod and shocked at how long Zack had waited for me and me being an idiot for not noticing it before.
"Maybe I should head to Japan, a little bit earlier. Let me deal with my merch and tell everyone I have a show with. Mainly Rev Pro, Progress, EVE and CMLL." I told him. Jimmy nod and we drive back to my place. Jimmy went back to his place where I laid on my bed with Pooh Bear, Russell, Benedict and Tigger.
How am I going to tell Zack this.