Effy's and Elias' baby shower

Effy's POV
Today's the day of me and Elias revealing the gender. Everyone is in our backyard talking, dancing or guessing the gender. I have my girls here. Luna, Deonna, Brandi and Isabelle to keep me sane while I finished setting up well them setting up. I was ordered to sit my bum down by Luna and Deonna. Guess I told Luna the same thing for her baby shower. I gave the girls instructions about the decorations being black and white since it's the theme. My outfit is pretty. I love it to bits.

My dad and Reby came into my room to check on before I headed down

"Aww you look beautiful sweetie." Reby said to me hugging me. I look at my dad.
"My baby is growing up and having a baby." Matt said.
"I'm still your little princess dad." I told him while hugging him.
"I know. Come on, we have guest to entertain and a baby to reveal." Matt said which cause me and Reby to giggle. I walk downstairs to see Elias waiting for me.
"Ready?" He asked me. I have him a quick kiss and smiled.
"Of course, I know everyone to know the gender and I want cake." I giggled. We walk out and see everyone.
"Damn girl and you said I made pregnancy look good. You make it gorgeous." Luna said when she saw me.
"Cause it was true." I yelled back. I see Deonna, Brandi and Isabelle agreeing with me but they agreed with Luna too. She smiled and hugged me. I chatted with the girls and then Lucas Sr came up with a crying Jr.
"Luna babe, where's Jr's bag? I think he's hungry" He said bouncing Jr to calm him. She holds him and realises the problem.
"Umm sweetie it's his diaper. The bag is in the lounge room. I'll change his diaper." Luna said walking away to change his diaper. We look at him.
"Luna wait. I can do it or help with it." Lucas said catching up with her. We laugh.
"That was entertaining to say the least." Brandi said.
"Let's hope Elias isn't as clueless as Lucas." I joked.
"Give him a break. He just got off a major tour/tournament." Isabelle said not getting my joke.
"Isabelle, I was joking. I know his and Luna's schedule. Those two are always busy and they're going to be more busy next year especially in January." I said. Elias' parents were talking to mine.
"I better see Elias' parents." I said.
"Yea you better girl." Deonna said. I told them I would catch up with them shortly after the reveal.

Elias' POV
I see Effy walking up to me and my parents as well as her parents.
"Effy, you look beautiful." My mother said. She smiled and nodded.
"I'm happy for you two. This is the happiest I've ever seen my boy." My father said. She smiled.
"Well he makes me happy and I'm grateful for him. He's my best friend in life." She said to my parents. I smiled and look down at her and kiss her.
"You two are perfect for each other." Reby said.
"I think we should reveal the gender since everyone is getting quiet." Elias said.

We walk up to the mic and tapped on it.
"Thank you everyone for coming to the baby shower. We know everyone wants to know what the gender but I'm just want to thank mine and Elias' parents for helping us to set this up. My girls Luna, Deonna, Brandi and Isabelle as well as setting this up and a special thanks to Luna for copying me like I did to her at her baby shower. Also Lucas, Marty, Shane and Noam for helping out as well and Elias for being the best husband ever and driving to my favourite diner to get me loaded fries with a burger and milkshakes when I want them." I said. They all clapped. Elias grabbed the mic.

"Well Effy just thanked the people I wanted to thank. Effy I love you and I know you're going to be the best mum ever. I think it's time to reveal the gender." I said. I got my baseball bat while Effy got a baseball. She threw at me and I hit at perfect timing when the smoke revealed itself. Pink smoke! I'M GETTING MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!

"WE'RE GETTING A NIECE!!" I heard Luna, Deonna, Brandi and Isabelle yelled. Effy walked up to me.
"I guess there's going to be a mini me now." She giggles kissing me. The guys congratulated me on the girl.

Elias' post

walkwithelias How to hit a home run everyone

Disabled comments
Liked by therealeffyhardy, noamdar and 12,927 others.

Effy's post

therealeffyhardy MINI ME COMING SOON

85 comments
lunasabre SO HAPPY FOR YOU SND ELIAS BABES!! Need to schedule a play date one day. Oh I can't wait to meet my niece
deonnapurrazzo YAY A NIECE!! I'm going to spoil her so much
theisabellejones My niece is going to be gorgeous
thebrandirhodes I'm getting a niece. I need to go shopping
walkwithelias So happy right now. Love you Effy
matthardybrand EXCELLENT
rebysky I'M GETTING A GRANDDAUGHTER
zacksabrejr Congratulations on the news of your little girl
finnbalor Congrats
sashabankswwe SO HAPPPY FOR YOU AND ELIAS
noamdar CONGRATS EFFY ON THE BABY LASS
bayleywwe congratulations Effy
beckylynchwwe Can't wait to meet the lil lass

Liked by walkwithelias, gigihadid and 78,260 others

Effy's POV
"We're so happy for you and Elias" Luna, Brandi, Isabelle and Deonna said running up to me and Elias.
"I know you four. You all are going to spoil her." I said. They agreed.
"Luna, I've seen you with Jr. You got Jr. a dog." I said to her. She looked at the ground.
"We all love Kent. Plus they're best friends." She argued. Elias was talking to Lucas Sr and Jr, Shane, Marty, Cody and Marty.

A few hours later
Everyone has left. Mine and Elias' parents are staying at my house, they helped clean up. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Unfortunately Cody, Brandi, Luna, Lucas Sr & Jr, Marty and Deonna needed to head to New York for Final Battle. Well Deonna was going there to support Marty mainly and the others. Shane and Isabelle are staying around to help but they still need to get ready to head to Australia to spend Christmas with Shane's family. Luna gave me and Elias our Christmas gifts. I got the new urban decay make up kit I wanted while Elias got a guitar. We handed everyone their Christmas gifts. It was sweet seeing Lucas Jr. open his gift and playing the teddy bear we got him. Luna and Lucas thanked us and wished Merry Christmas. Also everyone else.

"Effy, are you okay?" Elias asked walking into our bedroom.
"Yea just going over the events of today. I can't wait to see our girl open her first Christmas gifts." I said to him.
"I saw. You're going to be a great mum." Elias said to me.
"Like how you're going to be a great dad." I said kissing him and cuddling into him for a good night sleep.

———————————————————————— Thank you to OneRepublicFan2107 who helped me with her oc.