Zack

zacksabrejr Who knew that cleaning can be fun 😈😈 look at my wifey when she begun wrestling

Tags lunasabre

43 comments
lunasabre I thought I burnt that photo with that gear
jimmy_havoc Also when she learnt so dirty terms from Jon
theisabellejones She had an emo phrase too
shanethornewwe THIS IS GOLD! Was this during your emo phrase too buddy?
zacksabrejr @shanethornewwe don't know what you're talking about
deonnapurrazzo HOW HAS SHE ALWAYS BEEN HOT
martyscurll You should seem her when we got her drunk for the first time and say that @deonnapurrazzo
therealeffyhardy @lunasabre you were smoking
lunasabre @therealeffyhardy thanks babe but this was when I learnt what make up was
dbsmithjr 😂😂😂😂
lance_hoyts Hahahaha Luna your best look
lunasabre @dbsmithjr bring me some scissors when I see you and Lance next
jose_el_desperado @lance_hoyts 😂😂😂
theproductds That was Luna as a teen 😂😂😂
jimmy_havoc @theproductds classic line from her "what's eyeliner?"

Liked by jimmy_havoc and 4,826 others

Flashback
Lucas/Zack's POV (2005)
Today is another IPW:UK show but its Luna's wrestling debut. I was planning my match with Justin when I saw Luna walk in. I smiled and waved at her. Luna just smiled and walked to put her stuff away. Weird. I felt my shoulder being tapped on.
"Zack, were you paying attention?" Justin asked.
"Pardon?" I asked.
"You got distracted by Luna again. I said to end our match that you put me in a submission and have the right to say that I tapped out." Justin repeated himself to me.
"Sure. Sounds great." I said. He nods and walk off to find Luna. I found her talking to Saraya and Britani. Britani is a couple years young of Luna but they're good friends.

Later on that day
No one has seen Luna for a bit. So I'm looking for her and I decided to go outside. I hear someone talking and sounded like Luna.
"Come on Luna. It's your first match. You'll be fine." She said. She's in panic mode.
"Hey Luna. Are you okay?" I asked her pulling her into a hug.
"I'm scared and nervous Lukeybear." She said shaking.
"Hey you're going to be amazing. You have everyones support backstage." I said.
"What if..." I interrupted her.
"No ifs. I'll be cheering for you from backstage and the moment you walk back from your match I promise to be the first one there to hug you. Plus you're a firecracker." I said to her to look at her.
"Thanks Lukeybear. You're so smart." She said. I grabbed her hand and walk back with her. We talked until my mum came along.
"Hello you two. Luna you ready and have everything you need to stay at our place?" My mum said.
"As ready as I can be and yes Mrs Eatwell." Luna said.
"Have you done your makeup?" My mum asked her. We looked at her.
"Well I have foundation and some eyeshadow on." Luna said.
"Sweetie. Saraya told me that if that was the case, that I should help you. Come on dear. Let's finish your makeup and I'm not accepting no for an answer. Lucas behave." My mum said pulling Luna away with her to do the rest of her makeup. I laughed while Jon called me over to talk.

After Luna's match
Luna didn't win but she got some of the crowd on her side. She got one of her submissions in with her kicks and strikes she knows best. I'm waiting for her to come through. She walks through the curtain but Jon Ryan beat me to her. He hugs her and told her she did amazing and that she's definitely going to be on future shows. She sees me.
"You were amazing LunaMoon. Nice submission." I hugged her and lifting her off the ground.
"Thanks Lukeybear. ARGH I'm on a high right now." She said. I chuckled. I saw my mum put something away in her bag.
"Luna dear. You were amazing. I'm proud of you sweet and this one here is absolutely beaming with happiness with you." My mum said. We saw Saraya come through.
"Luna. You have a bright future ahead of you. I'm going to call you in the next few days to talk about future shows and help you get on a few promotions later on this year." Saraya said hugging her and walking away.
"Wow. I better get shower and put on some clothes. Talk to you later Mrs Eatwell and Lucas." She said walking away. I smiled.
"Luna, I've already told you before to call me mum. I'm already acting like a mum to you." My mum yelled out to her.
"Okay mum." Luna laughed. My mum looked at me.
"Good luck sweetie." She told me.
"Thanks mum." I hugged her. She walks back to her seat.

Later that night
Luna's POV
I definitely can feel my back being sore. I collapsed on Lucas' bed since I'm staying the night.
"Are you okay LunaMoon?" I heard Lucas ask.
"Yep never better." I said into the pillow and throwing a thumb up to him. I felt the bed drop a bit when he jumped on. Yes we're sharing a bed. We're friends. Plus I have sat on his lap before and that's no big deal. We already had dinner with his parents and now just hanging out.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nod. He gets up and puts a movie on. I see it's a horror movie.
"Lucas seriously? You know I hate horrors cause of my brother." I said as the movie began.
"If it gets too scary, I can change the movie. Plus it's an old movie." He said.
"Deal." He said. As it went on, I used Lucas to cover my face from the scary stuff. After hiding my face for most of the movie, he put a comedy on.
"I put a comedy on now." He said. I looked up and saw Johnny English.
"If I get any nightmares tonight, I swear I'm going to get you back." I said.

Lucas' POV
As we watched the second movie, I saw Luna was nearly asleep. I turned it off and the lights. I got back into bed and started to fall asleep. I felt Luna shift.
"Night Lukeybear. Thanks for letting me stay the night." She said tiredly kissing my cheek and turning around to go to sleep.
"Night LunaMoon. You're welcome any time." I said wrapping my arms around her. I'll tell her about my feelings for her when I'm ready. Hopefully that courage comes really soon.