Podcast

Jimmy's POV
Today is the day of the podcast. Me and Jim are in his studio for his podcast. We have Mikey, Shane and Marty on Skype. Noam is on his way. How Noam got the time to do this shocked me and Jim.
"You know your sister is going to kill us. If not her, it's Lucas." Jim said. I laughed.
"Jim, I know them. They should have expected this from me. Plus I'm Lucas Jr Godfather." I said smiling. Jim shakes his head and muttered something while putting the finishing touches to make this podcast work.

Noam arrived a few moments after we finished setting up. We have Marty, Shane and Mikey on skype now from our iPads.
"Can we start? I'm getting hungry and bored." Shane said.
"We're about to begin Shane." Jim said. Jim starts the podcast.

"Welcome to the Tuesday Night Jaw. I'm Jim Smallman and with me tonight is bunch of my good friends. Jimmy Havoc, Noam Dar, Marty Scurll, Shane Thorne and Mikey Nicholls. How are everyone?" Jim asked.
"Excited" I said. The others said good.
"Now let's explain the real reason you lot are on this podcast tonight. Mainly Jimmy since this is really your idea." Jim explained.
"That's easy. We all know my baby sister and my brother in law is. But I think it's time for everyone to know how far their story goes back." I said.

"Yea. We all have stories of Zack and Luna. So we have multiple stories of them. But we're only telling one or two stories each." Noam said.
"This going to end bad for all of us. Luna, Zack I apologise Jimmy literally twisted my arm for this." Jim said.
"Did not. But I will begin since this is my idea. My first story of the two stories I'm telling is when they first met." I said.

"So they met at mine and Luna's parents house when she was 15 years old and Zack just was16. Yes only one year apart with them. So me and Zack had a show near where we lived, so I invited to stay at our place. I was 20 at the time. We walk in and Zack introduce himself to my mum while our dad was at work. After an hour being at our place who walks into the house from track practice. My baby sister. Yes Luna was part of the track team during her school life." I said.
"How good was she?" Noam asked.
"Well she can outrun everyone we know that's for sure. Back to the story. She walks to the kitchen to grab something to eat and says hello to mum and walks past us not noticing us. She walks back into the living room where me and Zack were. She apologised for not saying hello and then she introduce to Zack. Then Zack's jaw was to the ground but quickly introduce himself only to not being able to. I saw this and laughed and had introduce him to her. After that she went to her room to do probably homework and keep her studies up to date the nerd. Later that night when we went to bed, Zack basically is asking me everything about Luna. It got so annoying that I threatened to kick him out of my room to Luna's. But though a month later, Luna did asked about Zack and well I knew that's when they both liked each other especially when I hear her say that he was cute. Plus she helped me with merch while training and walked into a door which caused her to fall on her bum while staring at Zack in the ring before the show." I finished the first story.
"Oh my gosh. No wonder Zack was always a fucking numpty around her." Marty said. They all laugh and made a joke.

"Oh already my turn. I have two stories because there's moments I've seen them no one else has. So this story is when me, Zack and Luna were doing a show probably northern England and were staying in a motel. We get there and to our room and only see two beds not three. So we're 19 and 20 during this. Zack is the eldest out of us three. All three are part of LDRS. I took one bed while Zack and Luna were debating on the bed. Luna said since she was the tiniest of us three that she should take the couch or the floor. Zack being the gentleman he is was determined to make sure she got the bed and he got the floor. I suggested that they should share the bed because I was done with them going on who was doing what." Marty said.

"Why do I feel this bad for Zack?" Mikey said.
"This is going to end well" Shane said.
"See what I had to put up with growing up." I said throwing shade at Luna. Marty goes back to the story.