Zack

zacksabrejr: Fun times at Noah huh matesTags jonahrock shanethornewwe mikeynicholls

Tags jonahrock shanethornewwe mikeynicholls

37 comments
shanethornewwe: To this day @mikeynicholls started it
mikeynicholls: All wrong @shanethornewwe, you did
jonahrock: not this again
lunahavoc: no wonder I have a headache
zacksabrejr: I'm not dealing with this
ricochet: Fight fight fight
kassius.ohno: good times
therealeffyhardy: how @kassius.ohno
beckylynchwwe: Boys 🙄
mattjacksonyb: Noah seemed like a fun place

shanethornewwe, ricochet and 3,212 others liked.

Flashback
Lucas' POV
Yes it's today. Luna comes to visit before she starts her Japan tour. Right now I'm at the airport waiting for her with Jonah. Shane and Mikey have to do something for Noah that requires me and Jonah later.
"You're really excited to see her, huh? What is Luna to you?" Jonah asked.
"She's my best friend but I love her in a different way. Her brother Jimmy knows. Even Fergal knows how I feel about her. They have for years." I said as he nods.

Then I hear "Passengers on the London Flight are boarding off now."
I stand up and walk over to where the passengers walk out from. A couple minutes pass and then I see her.
"LunaMoon" I said racing up to her to hug her.
"Sabretooth. I've missed you." She said returning the hug. We stay like this for a few moments until Jonah clears his throat.
"You must be the famous Luna that Lucas always talks about. I'm Jonah." Jonah said offering his hand for Luna to shake.
"That's me. You must be Jonah. Nice to meet you in person. Lucas here always tells me about the adventures you guys get up to." She said shaking his hand. We get her bags and head back to our apartment.

Once we get there, Luna tells me that she has a place to stay cause of the companies she's working with. Senpai Girls and DDT. She is working with Noah a little bit since I joked about her being the manager for me and TMDK. Well long story short, she's managing me and my boss Yoshinari Ogawa whom she's meeting later. We reach our apartment where Shane and Mikey are sitting opposite of the room that everyone in Noah hangs out in. Yes they have a singles match against each other but tomorrow night is our tag team match. Shane and Jonah vs Me and Mikey with Luna in our corner.
"We're back" Jonah said. I walk in with Luna and help her with her bags even though she told me no. Shane looks up and see her.
"FINALLY!! The famous Luna is here. Lucas buddy, she's everything you said she was. I'm Shane, the more talented, funniest and most handsome person in TMDK" Shane said hugging her. I could tell he was flirting a little bit.
"Shane" I muttered. Mikey walks over and introduce himself to Luna the proper way unlike Shane.
"Seriously I know Lucas, he talks about his books too. As well as politics. Plus he told me all about you guys." She said walking over to me and grabbing one of her bags. 

I lead her to where we're staying and where she's sleeping.
"So you're having my bunk and I'm taking the couch." I told her.
"Lucas no. I'm kicking you out of your bed. I'm taking the couch." She stated.
"Luna just take my bed. I'll be fine." I said. Luna shook her head and grabbed one of her pillows and blankets and placed it on the couch.
"Beat ya to it." She said smirking.
"Luna. No just take my bed."
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"JUST SLEEP IN THE SAME BED!" We hear someone yelled which is Mikey.
"You two have probably shared a bed before. Right?" He asked. We nod.
"It's settled." Mikey said. Luna grabs her blanket and pillow and places it on my bed.
"We need to go film our promo." We walk to the building where the promo is. Luna is introducing herself to everyone that comes up to her. Including my boss. Automatically she won him over and shoots me a thumbs up for some reason. We're not dating. We're best friends. I meant I would like us to be more but it's never going to happen. I don't want to lose her. Plus she's dating Brad back home and seems happy with.