Shane

shanethornewwe: Hey @mikeynicholls remember this #loverboy

Tags lunasabre zacksabrejr

34 comments
mikeynicholls: Aww young love
zacksabrejr: Not this again
lunasabre: Aww @zacksabrejr
martyscurll: I know that look
noamdar: I don't get it
walkwithelias: What's zack looking at
therealeffyhardy: @walkwithelias I know
aleisterblack: oi @finnbalor how long did we have to deal with this
korcombat: I remember this
coltcabana: Yea I got into trouble every time I made a joke

mikeynicholls, noamdar and 2,392 others liked.

Flashback
Shane's POV
Right now, Noah is cross branding with TJPW. The company that Luna is working with. Right now she's in a match. She's killing it. Me and Mikey are liking the match but loverboy aka Lucas is staring at Luna like normal.
"Will you just tell her already?" Mikey said to him. Lucas snaps his head to us.
"It's not that easy. I don't want with the idea of her saying no to me and having to see her with some other guy." Lucas said looking back at Luna's match. She had the octopus hold locked in.
"Attagirl Luna." Lucas yelled.
"Yea right. Since she's got here, you two have been inseparable. Plus we've seen you two cuddle at night." I said.
"Plus since she broke up with that guy. Not only have you got more protective over her but also you two have been acting like a couple. Sitting and watching movies on the bus together, dinner, random coffee outings and most of all you two watching each other matches with the look of your face." Mikey said. He should know. He's been with his girlfriend for a long time.
"No she doesn't. I'm a big brother to her. I've tried and failed with trying to tell her. Tons. Just drop it." Lucas said looking back at the ring seeing Luna releasing her submission since she got the win. She got her hand raised and exited the ring. She walked towards and smile. Lucas hands her an ice pack and holds it on your shoulder.
"Thanks Lucbear" Luna said. Nicknames like that. I look at Mikey and mouth sarcastic
"Yea. She's not interested in him" Mikey laughs which causes the two of them to look at us.
"What's funny?" Luna asked as Lucas glared at us.
"Oh nothing." Mikey said. Lucas mouths to us
"No. Stop."

Luna looks at us and shrugs her shoulder as she sat down.
"You three are going to be the death of me." She said.
"Rude." I said walking away with Mikey. We waited around the corner and peaked to see Lucas and Luna talking. She really is clueless.

Later on that night.
Me, Luna, Lucas and Mikey were getting ready. Me, Lucas and Mikey have a 6-man tag team match against Suzuki Gun which consist of El Desperado and KES. They've invaded Noah for a storyline. We tried to get Luna not to come with us but she said they would have Taka out there.

Our match started with Mikey and Davey starting off. Hold after hold then Mikey tags Zack in for him to go against El Desperado. Automatically he puts El Desperado in one of his many armbars. Luna was cheering him on while checking on Mikey. Desperado got out of the hold and begins to be more devilish.

Near the end of the match
Mikey and Zack are cheering me on with Luna until Lance and Desperado attacked them off the apron. Luna went to get out the way until Desperado got in front of her. Oh no. Desperado is flirting with Luna. Zack saw this and automatically attacks him. I got distracted which allowed Davey to hit his finisher and get the win. Zack and Mikey notice this. Mikey helps me out of the ring and to the back while Luna is dealing with Zack.

We get backstage to our locker room to change. Lucas was starting to cool down. Thanks to Luna. We sat back and watching the duo.
"Lucas, I'm fine. See." She said spinning around to prove it. We were hiding our giggles.
"Not the point Luna. You could have got hurt. I don't want to see that." Lucas said pulling Luna into a hug. Is this the moment? PLEASE GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE THE MOMENT! Luna pulled away.

"Lucas. I'm a tough girl. If I can survive a hardcore match with my idiot brother, I'm sure I can survive a hit from Desperado." She assured him.
"You don't get it Luna. Just forget it." Lucas said walking to get changed. Luna looked hurt but we comforted her.
"Luna it's okay. He just needs time." I said. Mikey hugged her.
"Come on Moonhead, you and Shane can watch the rest of the show somewhere else. I'll talk to the idiot." Mikey said. She nods and starts to walk with me to an area where we can watch the show.

Mikey's POV
Time to talk to the idiot. Lucas comes out, changed into normal clothes.
"Where's Luna and Shane?" He asked looking around.
"We need to talk." He looked confused.
"Talk about what?"
"Lucas, you need to tell her. I mean really talk to her. After that little outburst, we saw the hurt in her eyes. Shane's with her watching the rest of the show." I said.
"I need to talk to her now." He said walking away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"Nope. We're going to have a talk." I told him sitting him down.

"Luna is a wrestler herself and she knows the risk. But ever since she's got here and you found out that she broke up with her ex, you've been super protective like you were her partner. Fans are wondering if you two are together and even some of the guys here. I get Jimmy, Marty and your mates in the UK can't be here for her but you can and you are. Just stop hurting you with her. I know she loves you but you just don't realise what way she loves you. By the way I've seen it, she's waiting for you to make that move. Just don't do anything stupid." I told him. Lucas was taking it in.

"Mikey. Thanks for the talk. I didn't realise how I acting. I know I can be super protective of her. Everyone keeps telling me that but it's hard. I need time to think. Thanks for the talk Mikey." Lucas said walking off to think. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. But him and Luna are made for each other. Just can't believe how clueless one of them is and how scared the other is.