Zack

zacksabrejr: No one messes with my fiancée and future child (Shout out to my bestie OneRepublicFan2107 for helping with the caption)38 comments jimmy_havoc: who did what therealeffyhardy: who messed with my sister and future nephew/niece lunahavoc...

(Shout out to my bestie OneRepublicFan2107 for helping with the caption)
38 comments
jimmy_havoc: who did what
therealeffyhardy: who messed with my sister and future nephew/niece
lunahavoc: @therealeffyhardy idk. @zacksabrejr who was it
noamdar: I'll fight them
dbsmithjr: Point me in their way
travis_banks13: WHOSE MESSING WITH MY BESTIE
shanethornewwe: COME FOR THE MIGHTY TO VISIT
deonnapurrazzo: I will armbar them if they hurt both of them
martyscurll: No one messes with Martyella
mikeynicholls: I do need a holiday
zacksabrejr: Don't need to worry. Me and Suzuki are dealing with it. @lunahavoc despy is coming your way to get ya.

martyscurll, noamdar and 4,782 others liked.

Getting back to the Suzuki Gun locker room
Luna's POV
I get to the Suzuki Gun locker room with Despy looking out around us. I open the door to have Zack instantly hug me when he sees me.
"Thank goodness you and the baby are okay." Zack said hugging me to death. I hug him back all confused about his post and now this. I pull away.
"Zack sweetie, what's going on?" I asked.
"Umm bullet club might have something to do with this." He said.
"What did you do?" He looks at Suzuki and Taka. Then back to me.
"Tama on insta the other day and we just had our match. He whispered your name during our match and I'm not taking any chances. Especially with you being pregnant." Zack said. I nod understanding. I sit down.
"Suzuki, Despy, Taka and I think it's best for you to stay in our locker room during the show now." Zack said. Suzuki stands up and walks over.
"Luna. We must protect you and baby. Best for everyone." Suzuki said. I nod understanding. They had their stuff packed for the night since they were done. The young lions grab our stuff and put it on our bus. I sat next to Zack and leaned into him. He kisses my head and grabs my hand.
"I love you Luna." He said.
"I love you too Zack." I said closing my eyes.
Zack's POV
Luna started to go to sleep. I lean down to her belly and whisper
"I love you too little one."
I wrap my arms around her and begin to think. My future kid, Luna soon becoming my wife, this G1 and want to get Luna for her birthday. I could feel my eyes closing.  We're going to  be on this bus for a little bit. I close my eyes hoping to get some sleep.