Helping Luna

Lucas Sr/Zack's POV 
I felt Luna once again get out of bed. I grab her hand.
"Nope. Back to bed, we need to talk." I said waking up and pulling her back to bed. I hug her.
"Morning sweetie." She said kissing my cheek.
"You have a doctor's appointment today." I said to her.
"WHAT?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's me looking out for you. You're taking too much on and you haven't been you lately. I'm just looking out for you. That's my job. Plus you literally were too tired last night to change into your usual sleepwear and wore one of my jumpers. Not that I'm complaining about the jumper bit." I said to her. It's true.
She does everything and I've noticed she hasn't taken a break as much. I get she's just being a mum but even regular mums take breaks. Maybe Vicky can talk to her at the next show they're at together.

"Sweetie, I know you just wants what's best for me but I'm fine." She said. I look at her unimpressed.
"Really? Since I've gotten back, I've noticed you getting up at 6:30 every morning and at the rev pro show, I saw the tiredness in your eyes. Just go to the doctors and get checked out." I pointed out.
"Fine. You're lucky, I love you as much as I do." She said cuddling into me.
"Good. Now back to sleep for a couple more hours." I said falling back on the pillows with Luna and making sure she goes back to sleep. She closes her eyes and asks
"Are you going to watch me fall asleep?"
"Yea." I said planting a kiss on her forehead.

A couple hours later
I'm at the doctors with Luna and Jr. I'm reading to Junior while Luna is reading a magazine.
"Luna Eatwell" Dr. Martin called. She puts the magazine down and walks into his office. We sit down and look at him.
"What's wrong Luna?" He asked. She stayed quiet and I decided to speak up.
"Well Dr. Martin, I've noticed a change in her attitude. She's more tired and not giving herself a break." I said.
"Thank you Lucas. Luna now I'm going to take your blood pressure and check your weight." Dr. Martin said.

Lucas Jr was trying to get to the giant popsicle sticks that they put on your tongue. I grabbed his hands.
"No little buddy. No touching. The doctor needs to use them." I told him. Junior started to make grunting noises. Luna got her weight checked.
"Healthy weight Luna. No issues there. Time to check your blood pressure." She sits back down and gets her arm wrapped to check her blood pressure. After that was done, she checks and notice that her blood pressure is fine.

Then a few more test were done. I leave the room to get some water for me and Junior. I decided that we should stay out here.

Luna's POV
"Okay then Luna. You're completely healthy. You're just highly stress and I recommend for your physical and mental health. Just relax and take a break everyday." Dr. Martin said.
"Thank you Dr. Martin. I promise I will." I said leaving the room.

I walk over to Lucas Sr and Jr.
"Hey guys. What are you two up to?" I asked.
"Just reading. Are you good?" Lucas Sr asked. I nod.
He kissed the top of my head and grabbed my hand to walk to the car.

We get into the car and head to the shops to get a few things.
"What did Dr. Martin said?" Lucas asked.
"That I'm just stress and need to learn to relax more before it affects both my mental and physical health." I said to him as we pulled into the shops to get some stuff.
"Hey I'm going to the pharmacy to get a few things." He said to me.
"Okay then. I'll probably at the checkout by the time, you catch up with us." I joked.
"Cheeky." He smiled.

I walk with Jr into the shops and place him in the trolley seat and strap him in.
"Look at my big boy." I said kissing his little nose and beginning to walk to get a few things like pet food and food for us.

I get what we need. Baby food, vegan protein, fruits, vegetables, soy milk and other necessary. Also bought mine and Lucas' favourite chocolate too. I get to the checkout when my husband walked in.
"Lucas babe, I'm here." I called out to him.
"You were right." He said. I chuckled.
"Never double guess me." I joked. I paid for the stuff and got told this.
"Nope. I've got this. Just relax." He said taking over the trolley. I smiled. I put Junior in the car and buckled him into his seat. Then I felt a tap on my butt.
"It was sticking out." Lucas joked when I turned to him. I smirked.
"Payback will come." I said jumping into the car.