Actual chapter

Zack/Lucas' POV
Finally home from another NJPW show. Didn't win but damn I'm sore. Hopefully Luna didn't panic too much. I open the door for four dogs to come running up to me.
"Babe is that you?" Luna called out. I walk into the living room and see Luna with Lucas Jr in the kitchen. I went to kiss her but this was said
"You have a doctors appointment today."
"What? Why?"
"Your match with Naito and don't think I watch the backstage comments and you taking off your tape. Just looking after you." She said.
"When's the appointment?"
"2:40pm"
"I just got home."
"Just go and when you get home after the appointment, I'll give ya a kiss." She said bouncing Jr while making a coffee. I take Jr off her.
"Hey buddy." I said to him. I see Luna making me a cup.
"Babe you don't have to." I said to her.
"Honestly if I'm making myself a coffee and Junior a bottle, most of all I make you a coffee too." She said finishing making my coffee.
"So ROH." She said.
"Yea. You worked there before. How is it?" I asked.
"Some of the best times of my career. Talking about ROH. I also have a match at Final Battle against Brandi. Just a mini feud between us." She said. I wrap my free arm around her waist.
"Finally making your return huh" I said.
"Yea. Thank goodness it's against someone I know." She said. She looked at the clock.
"You better get ready for your appointment." She said as I groan.
"You'll be fine. Just go and get the all clear from the doctor." She said.

After the doctors
I got back from the doctors and I've been told to get a few days rest before Rev Pro this week.
"So what did the doctor say?" Luna asked.
"The doctor said to get a few days rest and take it easy until my match." I told her. She let out a sigh of relief.
"That's good to hear."
"You can relax now." I said to her knowing how she is.
"I am relaxed." She said sticking out her tongue to me.
"Go rest. I just need to finish a few things before I start dinner."
"Fine. Bossy Luna is so hot." I said kissing her.
"Just like Dickhead Lucas." She said pulling away.
"Really?" I smirked.
"Yes now go rest." She said as I laughed. I go to mine and Luna's room and I notice a small bump on our bed. I open the blankets and see Kent on my side of the bed.
"Hey mate, miss me?" I asked him while he howled. I lay on my bed while Kent rested into my side and relaxed with me.

As I relaxed, the next thing you hear is Jr crying.
"I've got it." I said. I walk to Jr's room.
"Hey buddy. What's wrong?" I asked him. His diaper didn't need changing, so I carried him into my and Luna's room and started talking him.
"So buddy, excited for Christmas?" I asked him. He cooed.
"Good to hear. Can you say dada?" He tried but cooed.
"What about mama?" I said. He babbled which makes me laugh.
"Good job. So what do we get mama for Christmas?" I asked him. He babbles again. Kent joins us and yawns. Lucas Jr sees Kent and reaches out to him. Kent reaches toward him with his nose and touches Jr's hand. He laughs. I talked to Jr while he babbled and I could feel myself getting sleepy as well as Jr.

"Tired buddy?" I asked him. Kent was already asleep. Jr was nearly asleep. I closed my eyes and hugged Jr.

Luna's POV
The house is quiet which is weird. Pooh, Russell and Rosa are outside resting. The last I heard of Lucas is when he yelled he was going to see what's up with Jr. Tigger and Benedict are asleep on the couch. I walk to Jr's room and see he isn't there. I walk into mine and Lucas' room and see what I expected. Kent, Sr and Jr altogether asleep. I giggled quietly. I climb on the bed and kiss both of my guys on the cheek. Pat Kent.
"Join us." A tired Lucas Sr said. I smiled and cuddled into him.
"Better. So Christmas?" He said.
"Not right now. Later, too tired to think about it. But one thing is for sure, Marty isn't getting a golden mic." I said closing my eyes while Kent rested on top of me. I giggled and hugged him.
"I think we've accidentally made a tradition now when I get home from Japan with these naps." Lucas said.
"Yea we have but I wouldn't have it any other way." I said falling asleep.