01

time written ; 00:02 amtime finished ; 01:01 am

time finished ; 01:01 am

CHAPTER ONE
—            —

hwang hyunjin. mr. heartbreaker and school's lover boy. prettier than most of the girls at school, but can be insanely handsome when he wants to. everyone knew him, everyone loved him. well, not everyone.

hyunjin loved the feeling of being superior. acknowledging how much power he had with someone's heart was breathtaking. words couldn't explain how much he was hooked onto it.

that's why he was the school's playboy. as harsh as it seemed, he was proud enough to say he was. he's broken at least most of the freshman's hearts.

his way was, let them confess, toy with their heart, take them out on a date. make them realize they aren't good enough and leave them to mope.

"hyunjin you're really cute and..h—hardworking can we get together sometime and..g—get to know each other more?"  a young boy questioned, hyunjin just scoffed at his confession.

hyunjin just lifted the boy's chin up with his middle finger. him being shorter, hyunjin had to lean down a bit. "I know I'm cute. but you're definitely not good enough for me." he then watched as tears formed in his eyes.

slapping hyunjin's hand away, he ran off. students watching the scene like it was an everyday routine. nobody was surprised, nobody was hurt.

because nobody has ever gotten their way into hyunjin's heart.

hyunjin never revealed what his type was, if he preferred boys or girls more. it was disclosed like a secret recipe.

"when will you ever stop messing with the younger student's hearts." chan groaned, walking up to him after the scene.

hyunjin shrugged, "when I feel like it."

"heartbreaks and your ignorant attitude won't get you anywhere." chan then shook his head, sighing. "in fact, it might get you no one."

hyunjin taking it in a hurtful way, he felt highly offended by chan's words. "excuse me?! I can get anyone. I mean it, you just gotta walk up to them and wink. smile, maybe even blow and kiss and bam! they're totally in love."

chan rolled his eyes, scoffing. "as if hyunjin. love isn't a game, none of this is a game. since freshman year I've been telling you to cut the act and you should listen to your elders."

hyunjin didn't listen, once again. he walked up to a random boy who stood at his lockers. listening to music and sorting some important notes.

"hey." hyunjin greeted, the boy didn't look. he was distracted by his school work instead. "hey!" he said a bit louder, startling him.

the boy unplugged his headphones, becoming red from the moment he shyly replied. "h—hey.."

"what's your name cutie?" hyunjin questioned, smiling as he looked into his eyes.

"k—kim seungmin.."

"seungmin, how cute. do you know who I am?"

seungmin looked around, all eyes were on him and he frowned. "no..sorry.."

and in that moment, hyunjin felt his own heart sank. eyes rolling back as he he passed out. just kidding no, his face became blank by his words.  what? who in the name of cheesus did not know him?

"e—excuse me?"

"I—I don't know y—you!! I—I'm sorry!" he replied innocently, "d—do I need to know you?"

"of course!" he then slammed his hand into the locker, making seungmin squeak. "everyone loves me! adores me, you got to be kidding me! are you living under a rock or something? who do you think you are?"

seungmin raised a brow and smiled. "I'm kim seungmin, does that answer your question?" as he then smiled, slamming his locker. he swung his backpack over his shoulder with attitude, waving to the poor boy. "bye bye person I don't know!"

nails digging into hyunjin's skin, he could hear the faint giggles in the hall. how dare someone treat him like that? who the hell do they think they are? how did that boy easily embarrass him! as hyunjin watched seungmin walk away, he cracked his knuckles.

"watch out seungmin, you'll be next.."