t w e n t y - f i v e

Rose's POV
~ten days before~

I was facing the ceiling on my bed at 9am in the morning. Yesterday was uneventful, to say the least. All they talked about was their childhood memories and they brought their momentoes from the past.

I saw Ethan shed a tear. A. Tear. This Sullivan kid must mean a lot to him. Too bad I gotta kill him, huh? F*ck feelings man.

That was what I thought about until I realised that they could've been talking in code and Ethan was telling Sullivan about my plan to kill him.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose to remind myself that I was just overthinking as per usual. I sat up and leaned my body against the headboard.

I took my laptop out of its case and began searching about Ethan's background. Everything that I had searched for before was accurate, it was just missing information.

As I scrolled down to the bottom of the page, I saw an attached link. Curiosity got the best of me and I was directed to an Instagram account. Guess whose Instagram page it was. Ethan Dolan.

It was in the moment, when I realised that Ethan was really attractive. Like really attractive.

_____

176 Likesethandolan Bich day

176 Likes
ethandolan Bich day

176 Likesethandolan Bich day

105 Likes
ethandolan 👀

210 Likesethandolan idek what to say this trip was life changing

210 Likes
ethandolan idek what to say this trip was life changing. I'll be back 🇦🇺

_____

Oh how I wish my fingers could just trail down his hard-toned abs- I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts that were circulating in my mind and exited the site.

I heaved a sigh and started to write another report on Ethan Dolan while glancing at my door every few minutes to make sure that Ethan was no where near the closed door.

I had it locked last night but I just kept checking it just in case Ethan adopts a super strength that could destroy the door in a matter of seconds. This was very unlikely to happen but I didn't want to take any chances.

Besides participating in a child organ trafficking case in 2019, when he was 19 years old, he doesn't have any other records written down in this software.

By the time I completed the report, it was already 11am so I decided to take a quick shower. I grabbed my gun from under my bed and headed towards the shower. I turned the heater off and striped of my clothes so that I was butt-naked.

I played some music in the background so that I wouldn't feel so paranoid and awkward. As a slow song started playing, I heard the door click open. My eyes widened but I continued to have the shower on so if there was a someone, he or she wouldn't suspect a thing.

After having a debate with myself and not hearing any other strange noises, I shook off the weird feeling I had in me and resumed my freezing shower.

I felt someone grip my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Hey baby-"

I whacked the unknown person in his face and grabbed my gun from the cabinet in the bathroom. I couldn't see the person as I wasn't wearing my contacts. I could only see a blur figure of a man only in his boxers. His voice was awfully familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it since I was panicking.

My slap to his face must have hurt pretty bad since he's taking a long time to recover. After a few seconds I realised that I have just been attacked in the shower, currently naked, holding onto a gun, basically blind and was dripping wet.

Swiftly, I grabbed a towel that could cover lady parts just in time before this idiot intruder had disrupted my shower. He turned the shower off and rubbed his eyes.

I could tell that he doesn't take cold showers often since he was shaking and trembling from the freezing cold water.

"Jeez Nelly, it's just me. Put the gun down."

I squinted my eyes to confirm who this shameless intruder was and my suspicions were correct. No one else has the nickname 'Nelly' for me besides the one and only, Ethan.

I took a deep breath and put the gun away. I didn't look away (eventhough I couldn't see clearly) the whole time this unusual exchange of glares we have.

Ethan, being the weirdo he is, started to eye me from head to toe. He licked his lips and stared really hard. I started to feel uncomfortable as I soon realised that Ethan had seen my privates.

"How did you get in here?" I questioned the pervert in front of me.

"Oh, I wanted to ask if you wanted to eat breakfast with me but you didn't answer so I took my keys and unlocked your door.

Then, I heard the shower and I thought that it would be funny to scare you but obviously, that backfired on me since I was slapped in the face."

I giggled and quickly stopped after remembering that I was supposed to be mad at him. I scrunched my eyebrows in an attempt to look intimidating but that didn't work really well since I wasn't wearing any clothes.

"So, uh, quick question: Why were you taking a cold shower? Oh my god, I know! You were horny thinking about me in bed and-"

"I like my showers cold."

"Weirdo."

"Alright, get out."

"But-"

"Out."

"Fine, Nelly." He winked at me before leaving my room.

I held my forehead and quickly resumed my shower. He was going to pay for this...

a/n: fillerrrrrr. sorry. im really trying to make this interesting lol. if you didn't see my post on my conversation wall, i said that the book was going to end soon.
idk how many chapters this book has before it offically ends but i just want to quickly thank all my readers for reading my story it truly means everything to me that you have taken a fraction of your day to read a chapter from my book :))
i am trying my hardest to write whenever i can. yea that's all. byeeeeeeeee. ps this is another unedited chapter. mind my spelling and grammar errors :)