Unleash the Beast

"Rogue mode!" Said Ace.

"Hmm... interesting. Looks like his physical abilities went up through the roof" said Spade.

"The situation hasn't changed, he's still going to die!" Said Kai as he dashed to Ace.

At full speed, Kai was about to punch Ace with his fist coated with his death aura, which means that everything it touches will instantly die.

"Die!" Kai yelled.

Ace moved even faster and teleported beside him.

Ace puts his guards up.

"What is he up to?" Said Spade.

After a few seconds, Kai was blown kilometers away.

"No way... he punched Kai with great speed..." said Spade.

Ace: I need to finish this quick... I don't know how much more I can maintain my sanity..

Kai got backed up on his feet, but the left side of his stomach is crushed.

"You got me good there" said Kai.

Spade surround his body with electricity, and head towards Ace with lightning speed.

"Hydragon's 2nd Head: Thunder tackle!" Said Spade.

Ace quickly dodged it with insane speed.

"But... I got you too" said Kai.

"So have I" said Spade.

Ace looked at his fist and Kai's death cloak was left, and Spade's electricity was scattered all around the area.

Ace was electrecuted in all directions while the death cloak is slowly devouring his whole body.

"Once my death cloak takes over, you will instantly be killed." said Kai.

Ace stood back up, but this time, half of his face is already pitch black.

Ace: Shit! If I lost concentration for even just a moment, he could easily devour me.

He then, decides to take out Spade, in order to stop him from electrecuting him and making him losing his focus.

Ace suddenly appeared behind Spade and punched him with full force, but for some reason, his punch went through him.

Ace: What?!

"Hydragon's 2nd Head: Defensive camouflage" said Spade.

"Don't forget me too!" Said Kai as he punched Ace.

Even though he punched Ace, the damage left by Ace on his stomach makes it harder for him to move even further.

"Defensive Camouflage is a technique that I came up with. My magic is thunder of the dragons, therefore as a defensive ability, I converted my whole body into lightning" said Spade.

"Tsk, he really got me good" said Kai as he feels the pain that Ace done to him.

Ace was down once again, but he quickly backs away.

He was surprised to see that his right arm was already pitched black, while on his left arm, Kai's death cloak is also about to engulf his upper body.

"Shit!" Said Ace.

"It's over, Ace." said Kai.

"How about if I launch my strongest move on you" said Spade.

Spade transfers all of the electricity in his right fist.

Ace couldn't move a muscle, because his body was being devoured by Kai's death cloak ability and Rogue's power.

"Thunder Head: 100 million volts blow!" said Spade as he charges through Ace.

He punched Ace, not only electrecuting him, but also stopped his body from moving.

***
Meanwhile...

Ash is carrying Julie on his back, heading straight to the skyscraper to treat Julie's injuries.

When they finally made it there, Ash was shocked to see Ace was unconcious.

"A-Ace... lost..." said Ash.

Julie was finally awake.

"D-Dad... where are we?" Julie asked.

Julie looked at where Ash was looking and she was also shocked to see that Ace lost.

"Hey, you two" said Zaldo as he walks towards them.

"Zaldo!" Said Ash.

"Zaldo, you're alive!" Said Julie.

"I'm just lucky... but he sure isn't" said Zaldo.

"We gotta help Ace" said Julie.

"We can't... those two are powerful as hell. They took Ace down before I knew it" said Zaldo.

"No way...." said Julie.

***

"It's now over huh" said Kai.

"It sure is. Nobody would even be alive after taking my strongest move" said Spade.

All of the sudden, Ace's body was finally engulfed in pitch black. And when he opened his eyes, it was bright red.

He suddenly stood up.

***

"Look! Ace is up!" Said Ash.

When Julie looked... she was not happy about it.

"That's not Ace...." said Julie.

***

"Impossible!" Said Spade.

Kai dashed once again at Ace and was about to unleash another death cloak at him.

But all of the sudden, the back of his head was grabbed by Ace and was thrown away with ease.

Ace roared loudly.

"M-Monster...!" Said Spade.

He then looked at his left arm and saw that it was engulfed with death cloak.

He grabbed it and ripped it off like a piece of cloth. After that, he then glanced at Spade.

"F-Fine! I'll take you on!" Said Spade.

To be continued...