Divine Object

"The truth is... she is not a human. But a being created for something" said the king.

"What do you mean made for something?" Gretel asked in confusion.

"The Goddess of Nature, Eve, created a gift for the humans of this world by giving them divine objects: Seed of Life, Enchanted Grimoire, and the Shield of Aegis. These objects are given to humanity in order to live a virtuous life. But, corruption began flooding the minds of certain people, and greed took over. Humanity had a war with itself over the divine objects. The goddess then used her remaining life force to create other species that can guard the objects from the humans that greed for its power." Said the King.

"So Arturia is...." said Gretel.

"Yes, she is one of those divine objects that the goddess, eve, gave humanity." Said the Queen.

"But how come she is your daughter?" Gretel asked.

"The Queen and I aren't blessed by the gods to have our own child. We saw her by the seashore on that fateful day. We knew that she is on the verge of death. When we tried to help her, we saw it, the mark of one of the divine objects that is written throughout history books behind her back. We knew that we found something extraordinary. But, our consciousness is telling us that protecting her is the right thing to do. So we took her in and she became Princess Arturia." Said the king.

Gretel can't help but be frustrated because Arturia was carrying a large burden ever since.

(Present day)

Gretel helped Arturia broke out from the chains that was binding her.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"We're going to get you out of here" Gretel replied as she hold her hand tight.

As they were about to escape, Gretel sensed that somebody is coming down to the basement.

Gretel and Arturia hid in the cells.

Gretel looked on who it was and she saw the person that Ace warned her about.

Gretel: Of all the people that was going here, it had to be him!?

The person noticed that were no guards at the front of the room where Arturia was at.

He then head towards the door.

"That's our chance, we need to run upstairs as fast as we can" Gretel whispered.

Arturia nodded in response.

As they ran towards the stairs.

A bullet went pass beside Gretel and it hit the stairs in front of them.

"Don't think that I'll never know what you're doing" said the person as he reloads his gun.

"I guess it was never gonna be that easy" said as she switch to battle stance.

She signaled Arturia to hide near the cell.

Arturia then hid herself.

"Prepare yourself" said the person as he points his gun at her.

To be Continued...