Start of the Battle and the end of a Friendship

Meanwhile...

At the city square, the two leaders are about to face each other.

"Before we start our brawl, would it be wise to know who I am facing" said Azumi as she takes off her robe.

"Oh sorry for my rudeness. My name is Caeser, and I'm from a different world" said the leader.

"A dimensional drifter?!" said Einz.

"I'll introduce myself as well. I'm Azumi of the world council, and here to end your plot on reviving the demonic powers from those books" said Azumi as she takes on a battle stance.

Caeser sighed and taunted Azumi.

"I'd like to see you try" said Caesar.

Azumi charges towards Caesar and was about to launch a straight punch, but Caeser used his psychic ability to deflect Azumi's attack.

"What kind of sorcery is this?!" Said Azumi as she floats in the air with Caesar's ability.

"Charging at your opponent like that, that's rather naïve of you, Azumi" said Caesar.

Golems formed once again behind Caesar and was about to attack him, but he stopped them at point blank range.

"Is he this formidable?!" Said Einz.

Caesar suddenly sent Azumi flying towards the building.

And the golem's suddenly attacks Einz instead.

"What?!" Said Einz.

"I expect more from you two. Now, entertain me, and also..." said Caeser as he glanced at Azumi.

Azumi stood up unscathed and is wiping the dust off her shoulders.

"...I'd like to see you try to stop me" said Caesar.

All of the sudden, the trail of light begans to connect at the city square.

At the center, the fountain went down on the ground by a mechanism, revealing the safe opened underground.

And in the safe, the two books were placed.

"Finally, the books is found" said Caesar as he head towards the safe.

"Not yet!" Azumi yelled.

Caesar stopped in his tracks.

"So the real is still about to come huh" said Caesar.

Azumi grabbed something in her pocket, and she revealed it as a bracelet.

"What kind of power are you going to show me, Azumi" said Caesar.

She then, placed the bracelet on her wrist.

A huge amount of aura was then released by her.

Caesar can't help but wonder.

"Element: Flame!" said Azumi and suddenly her fists ignited and was covered in flames.

The flame also covered her feet and used it as a booster to head towards Caesar.

She then, punched Caesar, sending him away.

"You landed a hit!" said Einz.

"Not yet" said Azumi.

After the smoke clears up.. Caesar was up on his feet.

"Man, you really packed a punch" said Caesar.

"Why didn't you dodge... are you mocking me?!" said Azumi.

"No. I just felt like taking that punch head on" said Caesar.

And the boulders that were lying around suddenly flew to the air and they went towards Azumi with great speed equal to a bullet.

Azumi didn't dodge and took it head on.

"Hmm...? Not bad" said Caesar.

As the smoke clears up, Azumi was standing still.

"Element: Earth." said Azumi.

"As steady as a rock eh" said Caesar.

"No. I just felt taking on those boulders" said Azumi.

Caesar laughed at what Azumi just said.

"You're quite interesting indeed. Prepare yourself for the real battle starts now!" said Caesar with an evil look in his face.

***

Ash and the others are still on the skyscraper's area.

"This is bad.. if only the other council members are here" said Ash.

"That reminds me... where are the other ones that participated?" Said Zaldo.

"Apparently, something disrupt our transport here, and the other two were left behind for some reason. Only the grandmaster, me, and Blue are the only ones from the council" said Ash.

"If only they were here... they could stop that monster" said Zaldo.

Ash and the others are hiding behind the large debris. Spade is on the ground unconcious, while Kai is facing off against Ace.

"I've had enough of you, Ace!" Kai said angrily.

Ace roared and glanced at Kai.

Kai also shrouded himself with his death cloak to fight Ace.

Kai began his counter attack against Ace.

He grabbed Ace's arm and slammed him on the ground. And threw him at the skyscraper afterwards.

Ace didn't fought back.

Kai kept on attacking Ace.

Ace suddenly roared and began its counter attack. He grabbed Kai and instantly threw him on the ground like a toy.

As Kai begans to lose conscious, a burst of memories suddenly popped up in his mind.

He then, remembered Ace as his best friend back when they were still test subjects.

"Ace..?" Said Kai.

Ace on the other hand is still rampaging, and grabbed the death cloak that was wrapped once again at him.

He charged at Kai and made him eat it.

Ace grabbed hold of Kai's neck and raised him up. He looked at Kai with dreadful eyes.

Kai smiled as his power slowly kills him.

Julie saw what was happening.

"Looks like I was manipulated. Ace... sorry if I forgot all about you." said Kai.

Ace is still not himself and he starts to tighten his grip on Kai's neck.

"It's my fault for being weak." said Kai.

Ace roared even louder.

Julie saw that Kai was in tears.

"Farewell, my best friend..."

The death cloak devoured Kai's body.

And Ace gripped tighter on his neck, that his head fell off.

Julie can't help but cry as she witness what just happened.

Ash and Zaldo are still hiding in the debris.

Ace roared with tears falling from his eyes.

To be continued...