Rescue Mission 2.0

Ace and Gretel are trying to track down whoever is responsible for this.

***

Ace visits the area where they tied the earlier attacker in a tree.

"Hey, wake up" said Ace.

The person woke up and saw Ace and Gretel standing in front of him.

"You really did a number on me back there. But, judging from the look on your eyes, you want me to tell you who I am working for, am I correct?" said the person.

"Who are you exactly" Ace asked.

"They call me Swift, due to my speed. And who I am working for is classified" he replied.

Gretel transformed her hand into a gun and point it at him.

"Who is IT" said Gretel with a bloodlust aura.

Ace quickly put down her hand.

"Careful, you'll kill him before we can extract some information" said Ace.

Swift laughed at the two.

"I can't tell you anything. But, what I can give you is this" said Swift as he give them an unknown badge and a crystal radar.

Gretel grabbed both of it and went on her way to track the culprit down.

"Why are you suddenly cooperating" Ace asked.

"Back then, that girl could've killed me, but you grabbed me and pulled me out of the way" said Swift.

"It's a once in a lifetime thing. Besides I couldn't ignore the fact that you have a family waiting for you" said Ace as he throw a pendant with a picture of him and his daughter.

Swift realised that he must've dropped it when he was fighting Ace.

"However, you must pay the price for killing innocent people" said Ace.

"I see... Before you take me down, you are in danger with that magic you possess" said Swift.

An unknown bullet came out of knowhere and it hit him straight at the forehead, killing him.

"Why are you so far away when you execute him, Gretel?" Ace asked.

"I can't stand executing up close" said Gretel.

***

Ace and Gretel used the crystal radar to track down Arturia's location.

"The radar isn't picking anything up. Judging from the distance, it can only cover up to 3 kilometers" said Ace.

"So she isn't in the area at all. They must've know that we also have a radar" said Gretel.

"Then what is this badge all about?" Ace asked.

"It must be a a symbol of memebership to their lair or something" said Gretel

"That's weird. They couldn't gotten far. If the radar is covering the ground.... then that means they are..." Ace

"... above" said Gretel as she point on a floating ship above the clouds.

Ace cracked his knuckles, while Gretel transformed into a Dragon.

Gretel flew up and Ace grabbed on her back as they head towards the enemy.

"It's time to pay them back" said Ace as he activated his Buster Form.

To be Continued...