Five

A/N: Thank you gizzle247  for being an amazing fan:)
Also this chapter starts off right where it left off, so prepare yourselves...

Sabrina POV

I press my lips to his neck as he wraps his arms around my hips and hoists me up so that way I'm more on top of him.  My lips meet his and he bites my bottom lip.  I run my hands through his hair and roll over onto my side, not forgetting to bring him with me. 

"What time is it?" Puck asks.  I look over at the clock, and it read four forty three.  "Four Forty Three," I reply, grabbing the back of his neck, pulling it towards my chest.  I kiss his head as he plays with my bra straps.  I lightly shove him off of my lap, and run my hands down his body.  She snickers as I begin sucking on his neck.

About twenty seconds later, I feel the clasp on my bra come undone and I scream a little. 

"Shut up, Grimm, or somebody will hear you," he whispers to me, tossing my bra onto the floor. 

*****************************************************

Puck POV

She's amazing.  The whole thing was amazing.  I stare at her beautiful face as she lays sprawled out on the other side of the bed.  I scoot towards her bare body and kiss her cheek.  It was roughly two in the morning, and I couldn't sleep.  All I wanted was her.  I scooped her up and brought her close to my chest. 
s
"I love you so much, Grimm," I whisper into her ear.  "I love you more," she mutters, half asleep.  "Shut it, I love you more," I laugh a little, letting her body sink into mine.  "No," she states.  I snicker.  "We're not finished with this argument," I tell her quietly.  I lay back onto my pillow with Grimm still in my arms.  Before I knew it, I was out cold.

*****************************************************

Sabrina POV

I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. It was like someone was attacking me, and when I mean someone, I mean the sun shining through my window. I roll over onto my other side to face Puck. He is still sleeping, and he's fucking adorable.

"Wake up, Puck. It's time to get ready for school," I whisper to him. His eyes flutter open, and he smiles. I don't think I've ever seen him smile like that. He just seemed so happy to see me, so happy in general.

He hops off my bed, still naked, and snatches his clothing off the ground. I slide off the bed and walk over to him. He turns to me and smirks.

"I love you the most," he remarks, reminding me of what happened a few hours ago. I slap his chest lightly, giggling a bit. "I love you the mostest," I reply. He gives me a weird look. "That's not even a word, do you speak English?" he asks sarcastically. I snort. "That's a bit rich coming from you," I say rudely, but it wasn't real rudeness. Puck scoffs, as if he's offended. "Satan. Has possessed my girlfriend," he says. I pause for a moment.

Girlfriend.

I'm his girlfriend.

I smile as I wrap my arms around him. "I love you," I say. "I love you too. Girlfriend." he replies truthfully. I smile even wider.

Today was going to be one hell of a day.

*****************************************************

Daphne POV

Red and I have been shipping #Puckabrina since we were like, eight. It's literally the greatest ship that this universe has created. It wasn't up until now that I think #Puckabrina might actually become real. And trust me. If it does. I'll die. I'll actually die. But of happiness of course.

I say that it may become real because they don't fight like they did when Puck came to visit a few years back when he was staying in Italy. I mean, they were excited to see each other, but Puck still made rude comments to Sabrina and pissed her off and stuff.

They seem really content with each other. Really chill. I think there may be something going on that I don't know about. But what I do know is that I'm going to find out.

*****************************************************

Puck POV

Sabrina, and I arrive at school.  I was originally going to bring Daphne too, but her and Red decided to catch the bus, which is fine with me because Grimm and I got there ten minutes early and got to make out in the car. 

I stumble into my first period class, looking for a place to sit, more specifically looking for a place to sit next to Sabrina. 

But just to fuck up my day, karma decided to let someone else sit next to Grimm.  Instead of finding another place to sit, I stood next to my seat and waited for karma's demon child to move, and sure enough, they did. 

Thank God—I mean karma...

Class went by quickly and easily.  I was silently hoping that the rest of the day would too.  A few hours later, lunch came, and I found an open seat next to Grimm. 

"Hi," I say to her as I sit.  She smiles at me.  Just as I was trying to enjoy some alone time with my Grimm, the same doofus from before decided to crash the party.  I mentally slit her throat. 

"Hi!" she squeak.  Sabrina awkwardly waves at her.  "I'm new here, my name is Cora," she squeals even louder.  "I'm Sabrina," Grimm says quietly.  She smiles at my Grimm, then looks at me like she thinks she's good enough to know my name. 

"Can I help you?" I spit.  She shows absolutely no reaction to my rude comment. 

I am going to kill myself. 

"What's your name?" she asks. 

"Robin," I mutter.  "What?" she yips, moving closer to my face.  "Robin, are you deaf?" I snap at her.  I watch as Grimm starts laughing and buries her head in arms. 

"Isn't that a girl name?" she asks. 

No, I'm going to kill her.

"Cora, that's enough questions," Sabrina interrupts out conversation.  "Come on, let's go," she says, grabbing my hand and tugging me away from the table, leaving Cora by herself. 

Who raised that child?