Author's Note

Ahahaha!!... This should be fun.

I had no intention of making this a book. This was made because of a follower of mine asked for a request in my Male x Female book. But, because I'm a huge idiot jumping straight into things without a second thought, I couldn't do what he asked. What I mean is it was the fact that I didn't feel as if it was complete that bothered me, because he wanted a harem, but I couldn't give it to him. Well, I did give him a harem, but it didn't feel complete. So I talked it over with him and we both agreed that a final part to the request asked would be made as well as another request to make up for the other.

That request being this book that I will probably fuck up too. This may be a bit of a lengthy book, depending how detailed and long I make the chapters, as well as the game being pretty lengthy from what I can remember. Speaking of which, I will go back and rewatch the game just to refresh my memory of it. And so I can get dialouge. You know how it is.

And don't worry, I will be adding lemons for each girl, probably in another book or in this book. Still need to figure that out. One thing you should know, I haven't written many lemons, only one in another book, so it may not be the best.

But, with that all said and done, I hope you enjoy this train wreck of a book. Especially you Thatpowerfuldude3. Hope you enjoy!