Alex

Evelyn's (POV)

I wake up on a surprisingly comfy bed. I look around to see that everyone is still asleep. I have just learned my roommate kidnaps girls and keeps them in a cell, and will be here for the rest if my life.

But I plan on getting out.

How? I don't know. But I will. And then... I start to worry.

What if I don't get out??? What if... I die here? Will he kill me??? I have to get out of here.

I bang on the metal door, trying to break it. How... What...? This is not happening. I'm not in a cell with four other girls. I don't have a ankle bracelet on. BUT I DO!!! I HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY MY BOYFRIEND!!! I thought this only happened in books!!!

By now I'm hyperventilating and screaming at the door. My fists are by now bloody and the girls are trying to get me to calm down.

It takes me a bit by surprise when the door opens and whacks me in the face. The world spun around me until everything went black.

~~~

"Wake up!!!"

I open my eyes, to be met with bright blue ones. Kylie's eyes. I jerk up, and look around. I'm surrounded by five girls. Wait... Five...?

One... Two... Three... Four... Alex???

"ALEX?" I say hugging her tight.

"Eve, it's okay, you can... Get off me." She whispered.

I slowly release her from my grip and look around. She doesn't have her dress on, so I decide to do what Jasmine did. "Come on. Let's go get your dress."

On our way there the memories flow back. I'm not doing that again. I'll just ask how that one girl got out. What was her name? Jess? Joe? Janet? No Janis. Yeah that's what it was.

I have already put on my dress. It's very pretty. It's a lime/neon green.

I extend my hand and she grabs it. I use my other hand to gently massage my head. It hurts like fuck.

I decide in just going to play it cool and pretend like I'm fine. Even though I'm screaming in my head.

When we get to the closet I look for a dress that says Alex, but fail to see one. So, I just grab a brown dress for her to wear.

"Here. Put this on." I tell her.

"What... What's going on. The girls tried to explain but... I just don't get it. And who are they anyways?"

"I'll explain later."

A/N

And update later. Man it really sucks about what happened with Robbin Williams yesterday. Apparently he hung himself with a belt. Not good. Rest In Power.

Also I have a bad case of writers block.