Title your Story Part

Evelyn's (POV)

Me and the others explained to Alex why was going on. She had a panic attack and passed out but she's fine now.

Mitch checks up on us once a day for about 5 minutes. He comes in and sits down and asks what has been going on since he left. We chat and smile a giggle and when he leaves, we talk about our own things. When we sleep, me and Alex male plans to escape.

"How do you think that Janis girl escaped?" Alex questioned.

"I don't know... Let's look for places we can crawl out of." I replied. She just nodded and we walked around the smallish cement room. There was a bookshelf with about seven books on it. Next to it, was a fridge full of snacks. We looked under beds, and looked at the ceiling but found nothing. We even looked it the Barbie house! (Yes. Barbies.)

"Let's just give it up Evelyn. We have been searching for about twenty minutes we are not going to find anything." Alex sighed. I guess she's right. Then how did Janis escape? There are no holes in the walls, no secret escapes, there is no fucking way out so were had she gone?

"Let's just go to bed Alex. We are not going to find anything."

We snuggled up in our sepret beds with blankets that math our color. (Each girl is color coated)

I fell asleep quickly. What a day.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I KNOW SO SHORT :(

Writers block :/

If you have suggestions, put them in the comments below. I might just use them! Also, maybe I might have another character contest. Tell me your thoughts about that. Bye :D