Dinner

Evelyn's (POV)

I walk up the stairs and look around. The sky blue walls make me feel like I'm really floating in the sky. Everything about this house is just... Beautiful. This is the kind of house you would see in a magazine. Of course, if it was... It wouldn't be messy.

Yes messy. The house is a total wreck ,but it still looks fine.

"So how did you two meet each other?" I asked curiously.

"We met in the fourth grade in New Jersey. Been friends ever since." Jerome says. "Cool." I say still looking around.

I walk into a room painted black with white swirls, when I notice I am being extremely nosy.

I walk down stairs and look at the kitchen. It's really pretty. The cabinets are a pale yellow and the table and chairs are a baby blue. The walls are painted red to fit right in.

~~~=<0>=~~~

Dinner was great. Mitch doesn't look like a chief but, he makes killer Mac and Cheese. He even put hot dogs in it.

I know it may be to... Early to ask but I noticed I didn't have a place to crash.

"Hey guys?" I asked looking at them both.

"Yeah?" They say at the same time. "I know we only met today but I don't have a place to crash-" I was cut off by Jerome. "You can stay over!!! SLUMBER PARTY!!!!! You can have my bed. I don't mind. WHEN DO WE DO MAKE UP AND HAIR?!?" He shouts. I have to cover my ears so I don't go def.

At least I have a place for tonight.