His house

Evelyn's (POV)

When I finish my roll, I decide to head to Mitch's house. I was running late.

~MAGICAL FUCKING TIME SKIP~

I pull up to the address he told me to go to. It's a very nice house. It is white with a big red door and blue shutters. How cute. Almost like a Barbie house or a house you would see in a cheesy little family movie.

I walk up to the door, and before I even get a chance to knock, Mitch opens the door. He is wearing the same thing he was at StarBucks but he is not wearing sun glasses.

"Hello. Won't you come in...?" He says. His voice is so sexy... WAIT WHAT?!? Evelyn get over yourself. He probably has a girlfriend anyways.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"JEROME GET YO ASS OVA HEYA NOW!" He yells.

A not bad looking man comes to the door. He has a shirt on that says "POWER MOVES ONLY" and a cap that says "DOPE"

I laugh at his appearance. He smiles and says. "Do she have a booty? SHE DOOOOOOOO! Mitch, you were so right." He says and Mitch kicks him where the sun don't shine.

"OW! OW! OW!" Jerome says walking back in. I step inside only to be amazed by how big and wide open everything is.

Every color matches the room just right. It's amazing.

"So sorry about him Eve" He says.

"Eve...?" I say.

"Yeah. It's got a nice ring to it."

I think it over in my head. Eve, Eve, Eve... Yeah. I like it.

Eve.