Chapter 11 the threat

Peters POV
    I wake up and I throw on my Spider-Man suit to go out. I go to my normal spot where I usually sit and I find a note. I'm confused so I pick it up.

Dear Spider-Man
    So looks like you have a new girlfriend you better watch her back or she's next.

I look at the picture and it's me as Spider-Man and her on the roof of the building on our first "date". My mind is racing right now. I should tell Mr.Stark. I put the note and picture in my backpack. But that will mean I have to tell Stark that we were out together. I sling myself all the way to the Starks building.
     I land on the terrace and make my way through the building to his lab." Mr.Stark can we talk". I ask walking in and standing next to him." Yeah what about"." This". And I take the letter out but not the picture. He reads it." It's a threat". He says." They don't want you with y/n"." So what do I do". I ask scared at the answer." I'm her father so I think you guys should stay away from each other just for a while". I'm so shocked. I lower my head." Okay". I grab the letter." Pete you should tell her but make up the reason I don't want her stressed over a bad guy". I nod. I'm heartbroken cause I really do like her but I have to keep her safe. I head to her room to not find her she must be at the gym so I write her a note. I finish writing the note and leave it where she can find it I leave and go back to my house.

Your POV
   I get done in the gym and head to my room to shower. While I'm getting my stuff to get in the shower I find a note stuck on my computer. It's from Peter. I decide to read it when I get out of the shower. I get out of the shower and I read it. My eyes start to swell. When I finished reading it for the 5th time it turns to ashes cause I burned it. A tear falls and it electrocutes my desk. I lay down on my bed crying and fizzing out from the electrocution.
   I scream into my pillow and it breaks all the lights in my room. Which alarms Georgia and everyone. Everyone bursts in my door and ask me what's wrong. I don't answer I just shove my face in the pillow and pull my blanket over my head. They all stop asking questions and assume it's with Peter then they leave my room.
I continue to cry softly then soon drift off to sleep. I wake up to Georgia alarming my alarm. I get up and brush my teeth and do my hair then I get dressed in some black tights with a shirt and my black hoodie. I exit my room with my backpack and I don't talk to anyone I just eat then head down to the bottom level. I put my earbuds in my ear as I exit the car." Have a good day". Happy says as I'm choosing a song. I smile at him then go into the school. I see Peter and Ned talking in the usual spot." Hey y/n". Ned says. I smile at him then continue walking to my class. ~timeskip to lunch~ I cancel on eating lunch with my dad and just sit at a table by myself. I hear someone place their tray in front of me. I look up from my phone to see it's Ned. I see Peter hesitantly sit down." Hey y/n". Ned says." Hey". Is all I say then I text Peter .' Meet me near the bleachers after school'. He checks his phone and nods. We all talk me and Peter avoiding eye contact.
  It's finally the end of school I check in with happy to tell him to wait for me. I head to the bleachers and I see Peter doing some chin ups." Hey Peter". I walk up to him under the bleachers. He stops doing the chin ups and looks at me." Hey". Is all he says." Why can't we talk to each other"." Because"." Because why"." Be.....because"." Goshdangit just tell me". I yell my hands now steaming." Because I got a threat. Someone threatened me that if I didn't stay away from you they'd kill you". He says bowing his head sniffling.
   I'm shocked." I can take care of myself. If they want to try to get me they are gonna have to try harder". I say." Look y/n I love you so much I don't want anything to happen to you". He says as he steps closer to me. I take a step close." No one can hurt me". I say not assuring it. We both get closer. I hug him. He hesitates but hugs me back. We look at each other and I peck his lips. Right then I get a phone call from happy." Hey kid where are you"." I'll be there in a little bit". I say back to him then I hang up. I kiss him one more time then break off then leave.
  I get in the car then Happy asks me." So where were you"." Doing some business"." Okay I won't push it". I nod and smile.
  We finally get to the Stark building I hurry my way to find my dad." Dad I want to fight with you guys in your next mission". I say finding him." Wait what"." I want to start fighting"." No....no you can't". He says as he walks away but I grab his arm." Why not"." Because"." Oh my thor you remind me of Peter". I say. He says no other word then tries to walk into the elevator but I power it off." I want to fight". I say one last time." No....I...I can't lose you".