Chapter 40 Bye

Your POV
A few days pass and it's finally Christmas Eve morning. I got to spend a couple more hours in bed since it's semi like my birthday and when I got up I was greeted with birthday wishes from everyone. Loki even gave me a present. I do fancy the present. It's a little stone embedded in a necklace.
My dad and everyone sets up for the Christmas Eve party tonight and I help. As I'm helping I notice Loki and Bucky staring at me from moment to moment. We are halfway done when Peter shows up. I stop what I'm doing and run over to him jumping into his arm." What are you doing here so early". I ask him." Just thought to come by early". He says as we let go." Okay well good you can help decorate". I drag him over and he helps me decorate. I turn to sneak a peak at Loki. I see him look at me and Peter and frown looking away.
I feel sad then shake off that feeling and continue decorating. We finally finish and look at our work." It's amazing". I say." It's all for you birthday girl". Bucky says pushing me a bit. I roll my eyes." Okay well party starts in 15 so get ready". My dad says.
MJ and Ned finally show up we all gather near the fireplace with our presents." So I got MJ". I say handing my present to her." Hope you like it". I say. She opens it and she's touched." I love it and is this the toy you made from when we were little". She asks. I nod my head. She hugs me and I hug back. "Okay Ned next".
    We finish exchanging presents but something seems odd." Hey y/n I have one more present for you". Peter says. He's pulling out a box when a bomb explodes sending all of us to the ground." Friday what's going on". My dad asks." There's been a security breach". I instantly react." Ned remember where the movie theater is". I ask." Y-yeah"." Okay well you and MJ go and lock yourselves in there's some knives where we keep the blankets now hurry". Ned nods and leads MJ to the theater." Friday keep us updated".
     Before she can say anything there's another explosion then 3 men walk out from the smoke. They are hydra agents." Everyone watch out". I see Bucky immediately go hide and all of us start fighting as more agents appear in the building." We only need her". A guy says pointing to me. I electrocute an agent trying to strangle me then I feel pain. Like not on the outside but it's burning from the inside.
    I fall to the floor throwing myself trying to release myself from the pain." Dad! Peter! Thor! Loki!". I yell out trying to get their attention I get Loki's attention he tries to come help me but gets into a fight with a hydra agent." Grab her then let's go". I can't do anything and soon the pain becomes numb." Y/n"! Peter yells out." P-Peter". Then I pass out.
    When I awake I'm locked up no longer in pain. I shake and turn trying to get out." That won't help dearie". I turn my head but can't see where the voice is coming from." So your y/n Stark"." Just y/n". I say." We've been waiting for another soldier like yourself. Your strong but we are gonna make you stronger". The man says." Now trust me if you don't struggle this will hurt a little bit less".(Btw what's going on right now is your getting tortured like how Bucky did).
   Like an idiot I don't listen and struggle and there's a surging pain up my back." Now I'll be back in a few hours and see how you settled in but before I go here". He sticks something between my teeth." Wont want to mess up those pretty teeth of yours". Then he leaves. Leaving me suffering in pain.
~ few hours later ~
    I've been getting tortured for the past 5 hours when the man walks back in." So how are you feeling". The pain stops. I try to answer but can't." Looks like you were a bit more broken then we thought. Guards untie her and take her to the brainwash thingy". I feel the restraints on my hands lift off and my first instinct is to punch the closest person. I soon get restrained by 3 guards." Haha she's strong she'll be perfect". He raises his hand and hurries them away.
    I don't help them at all by not walking. They take me to a chamber and set me in a chair. I don't waste my hope by fighting. I feel my metal arm being tampered with I sharp a turn and look seeing a scientist looking dude is messing with my arm." Once your done wipe her". A different guard says." Yes sir". I just keep looking straight with no expression. The guy lays me down and cuts my shirt off revealing my torso.
    He taps my mouth to open it I do it not wanting to fight. I turn to look at him." Please". I say with the thing in my mouth. He quickly looks away and I'm strapped onto the chair.' So this is what Bucky went through'. I think to myself. Things strap over my head and then it starts. I scream and scream and scream then pass out.
~Dream~
    "Mom I'm scared"." Honey it's okay let go. It's okay to just let go"." But what about Peter and Dad"." They will forget about you like how you are about to do".
~End~
   I wake up gasping." Well look who's awake". I hear an unfamiliar man say." Where am I". I ask." You don't remember a thing darling"? The man asks. I shake my head no." Well it's me you father".