Chapter 41 Gone

Your POV
"Father"? I question." Yes darling"." W-what happened". I ask not sitting up." There's was a terrible accident you had gotten a sever injury but they saved you"." Who's they"?" Hydra of course only been living here for your whole life"." Oh okay well what's going on"? I ask sitting up my father helping me." Well the people who attacked us killing and injuring our friends are called the avengers". My father says.
" The avengers"? I question. He nods." Well we have to stop them". I say." You have to stop them. After the attack you had lost your arm but we replaced it. You are the strongest out of all of us"." Really"?" Yes now hurry we have your armor ready". He helps me up and leads me to a room." Now get dressed". He leaves closing the door. I look at my outfit my mask is terrifying. Perfect.
I set the mask away and look at my outfit. I think I've seen this before. It's some leather jeans with a leather jacket. I hurry and put that on then put on my holsters. I get done with that then put my mask on turning the lights on. I walk out of the doors." You look wonderful. Now hurry we must go before they attack again". He hurries me.
" Father how long have I've been knocked out"? I ask as I sit in the jet." 3 days but no need to worry we are gonna get our revenge we are counting on you". I nod my head then the lift closes. Once we get near the building the avengers are at I start loading up on weapons." Okay so we are gonna drop you off the lights are gonna be off so they won't see anything besides your mask". A soldier says." Okay sir I'll get ready".
I go stand near the latch and it opens. I see the lights turn off and I jump out of the jet landing on my knee with my fist to the ground. I turn on my mask and enter the dark building." Everyone calm down". I hear a man say." You should be anything but calm". I say. My mask gives me the ability to see in the dark. I see everyone turn to me." Hello we've met I'm.....lights out". I make up not wanting to give my real name away.(This is your false name so change it if it's your name). Killion Hydra. I see a man run at me but I flip him over.
I've been fighting them for 30 minutes then the lights turn back on. I see at least 6 people on the floor not dead but stunned. A another guy who looks younger. He's quite charming. But no I can't let that interfere. I grab my knife and try to stab him but he catches my hand. With his free hand he rips off my mask." Y/n". The guy says." Who the hell is that". His focus is off guard so I use my metal arm to elbow him. He steps back I grab him then throw him against a wall.
I'm about to leave when another guy comes. H-his arm is just like mines." Y/n they've taken control of you don't let them". He says grabbing onto me. I punch him back and grab my pistol. I point it at his head and fire but his metal arm deflects it. He grabs a hold of the gun and crushes it. I hook him with my other arm." Get out of there they are planning to capture you". My father says through the earpiece.
" Well please excuse me but we have some unfinished business". I say before I go I sucker punch the dude with the metal arm and he goes flying. As I'm running out I grab my mask and put it on. I go over to the terrace.
~Flashback~
"Are you stalking me"." I ugh um"." Wait you sound familiar. Peter Parker is that you".
~End~
That scared me a bit but I shake it out of my head and jump off the terrace landing on the roof of the jet. I enter through the top latch." Why did father pull me out". I ask. They don't tell me anything." Goddammit why did he pull me out and how do I know them". I yell." Just wait till we get back your father will explain everything". The soldier says. I punch the wall nearly breaking it then calm down. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
~Dream~
    "Hydra. Hydra. Hydra. Bucky. Bucky. Bucky. Peter . Peter. Peter. Bad. Bad. Bad. I love you".
~End~
    "Ms.Hydra wake up we are here". The soldier wakes me up. I hurry and exit the jet finding my father." Who are they and why do I feel like I know them". I say mad." Well they tried to kill you". He says." No I know them before that what's going on". He looks at me disappointed." You failed me. Wash her". He says." What"? Then 2 guards grab me. I break out of their hold and try to go after my dad but soon I feel pain." Father"! I yell.
I just see him walk away. They take me to a room." Prep her". A doctor said. I take off my shirt and they lay me back." Open". I open my mouth and he puts a mouth guard in my mouth." Now". These clamps grab ahold of my arms then a thing comes down over my head and it begins.