Chapter 39 Buisness

Your POV
It almost my birthday and Loki is now trusted a bit. MJ, Ned, Peter, and I have been hanging out more frequently. We all had a sleep over a few days earlier. I'm laying down on my bed looking at the hologram on my ceiling when my dad walks in." Oh hey dad what's up". I ask still looking at the ceiling." Oh well nothing it's just almost your birthday in 4 days". I sit up." Yeah I'm gonna be 16 finally"." Oh I remember when I held you in my arms you were so small". He starts to tear up." Dad don't cry". I hug him." Your growing up to fast". We pull away and he kisses my forehead.
    " So Loki says that his stitches are hurting again". My dad says. I look at my calendar." Yeah it's time for him to get them out". I tell my dad." Okay well I'll tell him to get ready for the surgery"." Thanks dad". He nods then exits my room. I exit out of the hologram and get ready. Once I'm done I head over to the surgery room and see Loki waiting outside." Hey loks so you Ready". I ask him." Yeah ready to get these evil things out of me"." Okay well come in and you know the drill". I open the door for him and start sterilizing the tools.
     He takes off his shirt to reveal his stitches." Okay go ahead and lay down. Taking out the stitches won't hurt as much so I won't give you a lot of the numbing". I tell him. He goes ahead and lays down. I stick the needle in him." Okay let that kick in. So how is everyone and everything". I ask putting on my gloves." It's all good still some people I have to gain trust from but yeah it's good". He says." Okay that's good. Okay so I'm just gonna pull the stitches out then your all good to go but still wear your bandages". I tell him starting." Okay ah". He groans at the pain." I'm sorry". I tell him continuing." It's okay love". I get done with the first one and clean it.
   I'm done with all 3 scratches." Okay and I'm done". I say finishing cleaning the last cut ." Okay so I'm guessing you know how to bandage yourself by now". I ask pulling out some fresh bandages." A little I usually do it too tight or too lose". He tells me looking at his scratches in the mirror." Okay well let me do it".
   He walks over to me him towering over me. Well he is like a foot taller then me. I finish fixing the bandages then kiss his torso." There you go all better my friend". I look up at him. We've had history together but it was nothing." Okay we'll you should get going I have to clean up". I tell him grabbing his shirt and handing it to him." Yeah okay by the way happy birthday". He says exiting the room. I smile that he still remembered.
   I finish cleaning up then wash my hands. I run my hands through my hair then exit the room. As I'm looking down at my ring I run into someone." Oh I'm sorry". I look up and it's Peter." Oh Pete what are you doing here". I ask." Eh nothing your dad wanted to talk to me". He tells me." Oh okay well I'll talk to you later love you". I kiss his cheek." Love you too". Then he hurries over to my dads office.
I make my way to the gym and find Bucky there." Hey Bucky". I say from the doorway of the gym. He jumps." Oh hey y/n you scared me". He says." Oh I'm sorry. Hey Bucky you need a haircut". I tell him feeling his hair." I know do you mind giving me one like how you always did". He asks." Yeah sure follow me". I grab his hand and lead him over to my bathroom." Take off your shirt and sit down". He looks at me with a questionable face." The amount of male naked torsos I've seen will frighten you". I tell him grabbing my cutting scissors.
He laughs and takes off his shirt sitting down." So how is your arm feeling". Bucky asks me." It's fine took me a while too get used to it". I tell him spraying his hair with water. I brush his hair." Yeah it takes a while then sometime you forget it's even metal". He says." Yeah". I chuckle." Okay so don't move you remember last time what happened". I say." Yeah".
I get done trimming his hair." There you go"." Done already"? He asks running his hand through his hair." Yeah just did a little trim. Here take a look". I tell him handing a hand mirror to him." Oh looks nice thanks". I brush the hair off of him then take off the towel." Here you go". I hand him his shirt he puts it back on." Okay well I should get going thanks for the haircut and also happy early birthday"." Thank you Bucky". I flash him a smile then he exits my room. I sweep up the hair then throw it away.
I exit the bathroom and lay down. As I'm laying down I hear my door creak open. I look up and it's Pete." Oh hey Pete". I sit up." Hey y/n"." So what did you an my dad talk about". He sits down next to me on the bed." Ugh just some new gadgets. So we are all down for Christmas Eve right"? He asks changing the subject." Yeah texted MJ and Ned last night they are all ready"." Okay also I'm sorry we won't be able to spend your birthday together". He tells me." It's all good you should spend Christmas with your family"." Okay well May is gonna start worrying so I love you and sleep well"." Love you more bye". He smiles then exits my room.