Chapter 50 Fixed or destroyed

Your POV
"Um kind of". I tell my dad." Well Thor said that using some of his blood it can knock out the hydra serum right out of you somehow. But our tech is not strong enough"." So we are gonna go to wakanda"? I ask cutting him off." Yeah". My dad tells me." When are we going"?" In a few hours". He says.
I look around me." Wait where did Peter go". I ask him." He left an hour ago May had called him"." Will he be able to come with us". I ask." It's up to May but if he can yes". I hug him." Now hurry and ask him and get packed". He says exiting my room. I hurry to my phone and call Peter.
~phone call~
Y- Hey Pete
P- Hey y/n/n sorry I left without saying goodbye
Y- oh it's okay but I was wondering if it'll be okay with May if you come with me and the avengers to Wakanda
P- yeah it will be okay when are we leaving
Y- In a few hours
P- woah could've given me a notice
Y- haha yeah I'm sorry
P- it's okay I'm gonna go ahead and get ready
Y- yeah okay me too I love you
P- love you too
~End~
We end the call and I hurry and get packed. A few hours pass and I'm done packing." Honey Peter's here"! My dad yells. I hurry and exit my room going to the elevator." Pete". I say jumping into his arms. He spins me. We release." Hey Mr.Stark". Pete says as I lead him away from the elevator." Hey Pete. Oh I need to talk to you real quick". My dad says." I'll be in my room when you guys are done". I tell them and let go of Pete's hand heading to my room.

Peter's POV
Mr.Stark leads me to the terrace." So whatcha need to talk to me about". I ask." So um you and y/n have been dating for a while have you guys um". I think then it hits me." Oh no. No. We have not". I say. Relief washes over him." Oh um......Nevermind go tell y/n we are leaving in 10 minutes". He says worry washing over him again.
I nod then go find y/n. I knock on her door." Come in". She says. I enter her room to find her sketching." Hm whatcha sketching". I ask sitting next to her on her floor." The city. Trying to remember some things". She tells me not breaking focus.
   The sketch she is doing is just the outline but still beautiful. I admire it for a bit then remember." Oh your dad said we are leaving in about 10 minutes". I tell her." Oh well let me get my things together". She gets up and puts away her pencils and sketch pad. I grab her luggage for her as she puts on her shoes then we go to the living room.
    "Everybody set where's Loki"? Mr.Stark asks." He went back to Asgard he didn't want to cost any trouble in Wakanda". Thor says. I see y/n frown." Okay well let's get going". We all pack onto the plane and head over to Wakanda.

Your POV
     The plane sets out for flight so I take off my seatbelt. I chuckle at my thought." What are you laughing at". Peter asks." Oh it's just all of us going to another place together it seems like a family trip". I tell him. He thinks then chuckles." What's the family status"? He asks." Hm Steve and Tony are the divorced parents. Steve is now married to Bucky which was his high school lover when he was younger". He laughs." Is Tony married"? He asks me." Hmm. Yeah he's married to Dr.Strange". Peter bursts out laughing." Okay okay who else"? He asks." Um Thor is the uncle who obsessed with defense. Loki he the.....he's the other uncle who tries to stab everyone who messes with the kids. Natasha is the drunk aunt and Bruce is the cousin".
Peter is now crying laughing and I join." So why are we going there". Pete asks me." Oh well they figured out how to get the last part of hydra out of me but I don't even understand how". I tell Peter." Well at least your whole self will be back". He says trying to lighten the mood. I nod and look out the plane window.
We finally make it to Wakanda." Thank you so much for doing this for us". Steve says to T'challa shaking his hand." Anytime"." So is this the young Stark". T'challa asks coming up to me." Please to meet you". He shakes my hand." Now if you'll follow me this way". He leads us up to his sister lab.
The lab is huge." So sister can you do it"." I can it will take time". Shuri says." Just take as long as you need". My dad says." Okay you guys follow me to where you'll be staying". T'challa says to the avengers. Me and Thor stay behind." Now your gonna feel a little pinch".