Chapter 20 hey

Your POV
"Oh it's just you Joyce(change name if your name is that)". I say as our housekeeper walks in. Me and Peter part away." I won't tell Mr.Stark cause you will". She says in her accent as she gets the trash." Okay Joyce I'll tell him soon". She winks at me." You two are cute". She says. I smile at her and she exits the room." So what now that's it's official". He asks looking down at me. I look at the clock. It's 5pm." Hm I don't know I just want to lay down. There's nothing really to do you don't go back to school till Monday and I may be dropping out cause of my arm". I say. I see Peter's smile turn to a frown. I tilt my head then walk over to him and cup my hand over his cheek.
" Hey we will be able to see each other". I say his frown turns into a smirk and he picks me up. I laugh as I wrap my legs around him. I use my mind to shut the door completely and lock it. He spins me around me still wrapped around him. He finishes spinning me then dips me into a kiss. I smile against the kiss. We break apart and he places me on the bed. I grab the blanket and snuggle up to it.
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
"Scoot your booty". He says motioning for me to move over." But it's so comfy". I say. He doesn't say anything and just flops on me horizontally. I laugh." Get your booty off of me". I say." But your so comfy". He says in a mimicking voice. I roll my eyes and get him off with my arm but I then roll over onto him our bodies aligned. I sit up on top of him my hands travel to his sides. I look at him and smirk. He bites his bottom lip. My hands slide through his shirt. I bend over and whisper in his ear." Maybe". I get off him." That's it". He says sitting up. I smirk and lay down." You can't just tease me like that you didn't even give me one kiss".
⚠️END⚠️
He says I chuckle then peck his lips." Better"." Okay". He rolls his eyes. I unlock the door so people won't get suspicious.
~Few hours later~
It's like 10:00pm throughout the time we just chilled and walked around the place now everyone is going to sleep. Me and Peter said goodnight to everyone and we went back to our room. I go into the restroom to get ready for bed and so does Peter. I get done first so I go ahead and lay down first. I'm looking for a movie when I hear Peter walk out of the bathroom to see him shirtless brushing his teeth. I choke on my own saliva and cough." Are you okay". He asks still brushing his teeth.
     I just put up a thumbs up and nod. He smiles then goes and rinse out his mouth. He walks back out of the bathroom still with his shirt off. He notices me staring at him." What do I still have toothpaste on me". He asks. I bite my lip. The light is still on so I transport myself into the light. He looks around and then I transport right in front of him.
⚠️AGAIN SMUT⚠️
   I place my left hand on his chest then look up at him. He smirks then kisses me very roughly. I move my right hand to his cheek and he grabs me by my waist. We break off then he starts nibbling on my neck. He pulls away and I smile at him. He picks me up and lays me on the bed.
⚠️END⚠️
    I snuggle up to the blankets and feel Peter lie beside me I turn to be closer to him then soon fall asleep in his arms.

Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter was very short I just needed to get a chapter up today I'll try to get 2 up but also thanks guys for 219 reads. Thank you so much I love you guys and tell me if you'd like some more smut