9

One Month Later

"Ya! You two are cute together! Don't listen to Hwaryeong. She's jealous her little JinJae fantasy isn't coming true," Seugri teased. "You already got over two hundred followers. You two are obviously a better couple."

Keuran smiled pleasingly at her unni. She couldn't help but agree to everything Seugri said. She's waited months for Jaebum to leave Jinyoung's side and she finally got it. Who knew all it took was a gossip website.

"Eh, JinJae gets thousands of likes. People from different schools and cities like them. I don't know why you came between that." The girls glared at Hwaryeong.

Keuran wanted to tell her that she's liked Jaebum for a long time. But she was so upset that Hwaryeong wasn't supporting that all she could do was get angry.

"You love them so much but you have no idea it was your stupid stalking and picture taking that drove them apart. Yeah, he told me he didn't like what you did."

"I haven't taken a picture of them in a while because you broke their friendship. You hurt peoples feelings too." She poked the center of Keuran's chest which made her fist ball.

The girls were now in the middle of a face off and Seugri stood right in between them. "I think you both have different stances on this situation which isn't going to solve anything at this point." She was hoping one of them didn't swing and it only made her shaky.

"Keuran!" Jinyoung waves at the girl who quickly fixed her attitude.

"Fake bitch." Hwaryeong mutters with an eye roll.

Keuran disregarded her comment to greet Jinyoung. They recently started working on an English project together and she couldn't turn him down. She didn't want Jaebum to think she had something against Jinyoung although Jinyoung had something against her.

They still haven't been talking which was completely okay with Keuran. She didn't feel like hearing how much they missed each other when it was obvious. Things were going just how she wanted it to.

"Did you finish your part?" He asked while holding out his English dictionary. She accepted it although she had one in her bag. "I just checked it out."

"Thanks for checking out for me. I needed this. Searching English words on the internet is too easy you know?" He nodded while looking at everyone around her.

Keuran grimaced. "He isn't here. He stayed home because he's sick." Jinyoung started to say something. Probably wanted to express his concern but he bit his tongue instead. "I'll let him know you cared." She was of course lying.

"Thank you. I'll see you next class." He walked away slowly. She just noticed Youngjae on the other side of the lawn waiting for him. The second they came into contact, they locked hands.

"Seugri." She called out to the girl while merely glancing at her.

She appeared front and center. Hwaryeong eventually shuffled to the side of her. "Yes! Keuran!"

"What do you know about Youngjae and Jinyoung's relationship?" She quickly check their social accounts for accurate results. After a while of waiting, Keuran got impatient and snatched the phone from her. "They both say single..."

"Uh, Yes."

"Get information on Youngjae for me, Hwaryeong." She turned to the younger girl to see if the was going to give her attitude. Hwaryeong smiled and nodded instead. "It's my job to know about every student on campus. If Youngjae is gay then that makes two. And gay people have very... very different needs."

Hwaryeong couldn't stand here and listen to her anymore. She left the group earlier than Seugri would have liked since no one likes begin alone with Keuran except Jaebum.

With sweaty palms and a dry throat, Seugri hesitantly stood by Keuran's side. Although she was older than Keuran it didn't stop her from being absolutely fearful.

"You should take down that account now. Disable it."

Keuran jerked her head in the direction of a shriveled Seugri. "Are you telling me what to do?"

"Nuh- no. But I know what you're going to do. And Youngjae doesn't deserve it. He's just helping his friend out. That's all."

"Oh please. He'll be thanking me when I post him on the account. He'll rack up followers as if he's met an idol. I'm doing all of them a favor."

"You're being..."

"What? A bitch? I'm a bitch because I want Jaebum to myself?"

Seugri nodded. "And very inconsiderate."