16

The next morning, Jinyoung found himself walking with Youngjae to school once again. He thought after Jaebum's confession that they would start eating lunch together and everything would be semi normal. The call last night proved Jaebum wasn't ready for that. He was still wrapped around Keuran's finger.

Jinyoung began to wonder if they fucked again recently.

"You're quiet," Youngjae spoke out while kicking a rock to Jinyoung's feet. The older male looked up and chuckled when he saw him walking backwards in front. "Let me guess, you didn't do what I told you to do."

Jinyoung shook his head quickly. "I definitely did. It's just... Jaebum called and it felt like I didn't. The man is absolutely nuts."

"I don't think we can upgrade him to a man just yet." Jinyoung chuckled and it made Youngjae laugh. "What'd he say?"

"The usual. Website this. Website that. It's like he's obsessed and I see why. He doesn't want people to know he's gay and that page is the gayest thing I've even seen yet. There was one picture of him and Keuran. But it's drowned out by the couples art and sexual fiction."

Youngjae nodded slowly before deciding to walk side by side with Jinyoung.

"As weird as I sound. I also saw a post of us. People are really trying to make two young a thing."

"A two what?" They both laugh at how ridiculous it sounded before disregarding it as a conversation.

Eventually the two made it to the large gates of their school with time to spare. Youngjae took them straight to the library where they shared answers to homework and past quizzes. As for Jinyoung, he'd occasionally glance to see if Jaebum would walk in. That hope remained low.

"Where are we eating lunch?" Jinyoung and Youngjae's eyes snap to each other. "You know. Since we often switch between the cafeteria and the track benches."

"I think we should help Jaebum take down that site. Find the one who runs it and expose them. It can't be that hard. The person has to go to our school if they knew us in the first place."

"Oh." Youngjae jerked his head back and began gathering his papers. "Okay. You're right. Plus this would look good on my resumé when I want to become a detective."

Jinyoung didn't care about that. He cared about sparking Jaebum's infatuation for him. Hopefully if he proves to him he's working hard behind the scenes he would come off as a great secret boyfriend.

Because that's what he is right? The guy Jaebum is secretly dating with.

"So where should we start?" Jinyoung swirled his pencil around his phone screen.

Youngjae tapped his chin in deep thought before pulling out his own phone. "We'll start with the first post." Jinyoung watched as he pulled up the website with a smirk on his face. It then dropped when he saw the first thing that popped up.

"What?" Jinyoung tried to peek but Youngjae tried his best to avoid the problems that would come along with it. Unfortunately, Jinyoung got ahold of the phone and everything tore within him.

Keuran looked up at Jaebum who was staring off into outer space. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then stood up in the cramped stall. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," he muttered while pulling up his pants.

"You weren't turned on in the slightest," she scolded over his phone dinging in his pocket. "And who is that?" She urged a peek at his phone. "Is it Jinyoung?" She frowned.

Jaebum pushes his way out the stall and out into the open hallway. He didn't want her face all in his personal especially since the text was from Jackson. Jaebum was in charge of judging his dick picks.

He flicked open the message without fully understanding what the picture was even about. All he did was glance at the 'holy shit dude you're a pornstar' and his mind completely freaked.

"Jaebum! What is wrong-" he whirled around to his girlfriend while flashing the explicit scene caught on camera. "I thought I said delete these!" She grabbed his device and zoomed into to the photo. "I thought I said to fucking delete these, Keuran!"

The girl was now shaking before him as the phone was snatched from her bare hands. "She did. At least I thought Hwaryeong did."

Jaebum wasn't using his head anymore. Before he could tell himself to stop he pushed Keuran against the locker making the small crowd of students look at them.

They ignored their peers and stared into each other's eyes. Each one of them furious with the other. "This is what you wanted. People to know about us and stop the gay rumors. You're just upset because Jinyoung probably knows."

Jaebum shook his head. "What we did was fine. I'm not even worried about Jinyoung because I told him. He just didn't need to see it, Keuran. This is illegal. Hwaryeong could get arrested if I tell on her."

"But you're not."

"Keuran, you don't know me."

"You're not."