23

He couldn't understand where he went wrong. All fingers pointed back to Keuran who made an irrelevant appearance to probably get under his skin. Then again, she is the reason why he's in love with Jinyoung now. He also blames her for that part of his heartbreak.

Kunpimook approached Youngjae who was in the back of the room with a scrunched face. "What the hell man!" The older jumped at Kunpimook's loud voice. "What have you been doing these past weeks. Got your head shoved in a toaster!"

He looked up at the younger boy with confusion. He wasn't good friends with Kunpimook yet here he is questioning him. "I'm sorry? Were you needing something?"

"Yeah. The answers to the English quiz. You usually have it all down packed and now you're sitting here looking like someone stole your little sister."

Youngjae blinks. "But I don't have a little sister..."

This caused Kunpimook to groan then take a seat next to Youngjae. "You look numb. Is it because you lost all your friends in that epic battle over who deserves Jaebum and who deserves Jinyoung?" They stared at each other with sorrow in their eyes. "I mean... you guys are the talk of the school."

"I'm not. But they are. Their stupid relationship and Jaebum's stupid parents embarrassing him. Everything is going to shit and it's all because of Keuran and that dumb website. She brought me to see sides of Jinyoung that I've come to care about. But he doesn't give a shit about me."

When the bell rung that was Youngjae's cue. He snatched his things up and left Kunpimook wondering what just happened. At the end of all his days he would go to inform Keuran on anything Jaebum has said about her. Today that stopped.

Youngjae couldn't continue living his life knowing he was some pawn for everyone. He was his "friends" way of getting over loss. For once he wanted to be someone anyone was scared to lose.

He wanted to see if his absence would even make Jinyoung scared.

"You weren't supposed to see that." The video ended with a few kids clapping in the background. The fact that the video had him relive that moment made him was to throw up. "You weren't supposed to know about this." He jumped up from his seat causing his mother to gasp. "Me," he jabbed at his chest. "I was supposed to tell you guys! Not the principal!"

His father shoved him in the center of his chest causing him to fall back into his chair. "Don't you raise your voice! You knew who you were before you claimed to love Jinyoung and we all know that." Their son hung his head in shame.

"What made you think hiding this from us was okay?" His mother spoke softly. "We will always love you regardless, Son. If this is who you are then it's amazing to know that we can take just a little more information about you in."

Jaebum jolted his head to face them as if he was looking at aliens. By the way they accepted this information made him think his parents were in fact abducted. "What am I hearing right now?"

The two adults looked at each other with smiles on their faces and hand in hand. "What your mother is saying... she-" His mother nudged the man hard on his side. "-we don't care that your gay. We care that you put your new shoes on the table tops at the school which resulted in a two day suspension. Also the principal told us the video made her uncomfortable which lead to your mother sending out a few choice words."

"And I'm not like that!" She defended herself. "Those things just happened to slip." She grabbed Jaebum and forced him into a tight hug. While his face was smothered in her shoulder she mouthed for his father to keep his mouth shut. "We love you but you are grounded. We've already decided your punishment."

"I guess anything can't be worse than not seeing Jinyoung for a couple days." Jaebum sighed while loosening his arms. "So throw it to me."

"No phones, video games, visits, or snacks. For the next two days you'll be eating and spending time with us!" His father announced. They both did his awkward smile and wave which made Jaebum playfully shoot himself.