14

"I don't think we necessarily got caught but I think he has some sort of clue what we were doing."

Keuran looked at the photos Hwaryeong took from outside the out house. She was inaudibly impressed with her photo skills. "I made a good choice putting you in photo journalism team. Now all I have to do is post them. Jaebum will be happy knowing the world won't think he's gay."

She sent the pictures to herself for later uploading. Hwaryeong followed behind her since she did have her camera.

"Can I ask you why you make most of the decisions for people's lives?" The two stopped because Keuran did. "Not that it's bad decisions..."

"I like to help people better themselves. It's my job as student council president to do these things. Make sure everyone is happy. And as long as that website is up, Jaebum will be mine and I will be happy. Because Hwaryeong... I'm fucking everyone."

The girl pointed to herself in shock.

"Including you," Keuran winked and made her way to her office.

That is exactly where Jaebum was waiting for her. "My princess." He spoke through a smug grin making Keuran weak. "I see you are bright and early ready to work."

"What do you need, Jaebum?" She said in a high pitch voice while swaying by him. "I'm a very busy person you know."

"Oh really? Because we didn't get anything done the other night." She punched his shoulder the moment he stepped close enough to her. "Don't act like your friends here don't know."

"They don't." Keuran defended immediately.

Jaebum began to tap his cheek while eyeing down the camera in Keuran's hand. Hwaryeong gulped as she picked up on his gist.

He then pointed to the device and smiled. "Is that what Seugri used?" Keuran jolted her head to Hwaryeong. "Because from what I recall I heard your voice," he pointed to Hwaryeong. "Telling Seugri to run."

"I didn't- I-" Keuran deleted the photos while the attention wasn't on her and tossed Hwaryeong her camera. "Keuran! Tell him!"

"Tell him what? That you're disgusting and a stalker?" The two girls glared at each other. "How sick. And here I was thinking you were going to show me your work. Not funny, Hwaryeong."

The couple were now glaring at Hwaryeong as if she killed their only dog in front of their eyes. She couldn't defend herself because she was in fact there taking pictures under Keuran's orders. But she had no proof it wasn't even her idea.

"Delete them." Jaebum said sternly. Hwaryeong did as told and pretended to delete the photos. That's when Jaebum left after giving his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

The room of students were quiet for a while before everyone went back to minding their business. "You can't post them now. The blame will go back on me."

Keuran scoffed. "Damn right it will. But I know how to get you out of trouble."

"Keuran! If you post those pictures I swear to G-"

"You'll what? What can you possibly do? You have no following. Barely any friends. Your own mother didn't want you."

Hwaryeong took a step back when the other girls words hit her straight in the chest. "What- what happen to you for you to be like this? Weeks ago you were sweet and caring and now... I don't even know who I'm looking at."

Keuran wipes the tears from her eyes once she noticed they were pouring out. She knew what she was doing had nothing but selfish and bad attentions but what could she do to help herself. She finally was steps away from getting who she wanted. And it was Jaebum.

"Some people are tired of looking at a picture through a computer screen and hoping the one under his arms could be them. I'm dowe sitting around hoping he would love me. I've decided to act upon it. And nothing- no one, will get in my way."

Hwaryeong started to give the girl a hug but she fought against it in every way possible. Her friend was long gone.

"I've already eliminated Jinyoung. Don't put yourself next on my list."

Keuran then sat at her desk and got to work. Although Hwaryeong just knew she would take the fall and harsh punishment. It didn't really mater what she said or did to Keuran. The girl was a monster.