11

Han Eu Ddeum as Yung Keuran

Mature Content

Jaebum was weak. Not weak enough to fall back into Jinyoung's pouty smile but weak enough that when Keuran sent him her address he was there.

He had to remember this relationship was for the website. He also hoped that Keuran understood him when he said that.

Her house wasn't built off luxury but it was a nice sized family home with a ways away from their private school. It was also seven o'clock at night which if the house reflected her parents rules, he would think he isn't invited in this late.

"Pst!" He jerked his head to a sound coming from the side of the house. There Keuran was with her head stuck out of the gate. "Come through the back. My parents are sleeping."

He only shrugged while gripping the strap to his backpack before jogging over to her. She lead the way to where they would most likely be working in the portfolio. "It is nice in here."

He eyes the wire lights hanging around the rim and the comfort couch pointed straight at a television screen. "I know. This is my moms space. She comes here when my dad irritates her. Which is often."

Keuran plopped on the couch and patted a space for him to sit too. He didn't protest. She flicked on the television seconds after and instantly it was a drama containing two people kissing.

He cleared his throat the moment he glanced at the picture. "So the portfolio..." he looked to Keuran who was intrigued. "Keu-"

"Let's do that, Jaebum." She looked at him with wide desperate eyes. "Kiss me."

"Keuran. Do you not remember what I told you?"

She grabbed both his hands and placed them right on her breast. Jaebum, being the man he is, gave her a light squeeze before biting his lower lip.

He had to fight this. She was testing him and bringing out the guy he told himself he'd never be again. But she was beautiful. That's the reason he went after her in the first place right? Because she was beautiful and unexpected. She talked to him like they've known each other for years. She was a tease.

God was she a tease.

So he did it. He kissed her and not a single part of him regretted a thing. The fast pace of their relationship actually brought him thrill. Her soft smile made him feel for her. When she wanted him he found himself right there even if it wasn't in his intentions to do so.

Their lips touched and shaped together. Their tongues dances and their touch filled each other up. He pulled away for air. She took that as an opportunity to position herself on his lap.

The faint light wet the mood. He could see the reflection in her eyes and for a second he saw himself. But he didn't care about that. He tastes her lips once more.

She took her hair down allowing the waves to fall onto her shoulder. Then she removed her shirt making sure she didn't elbow him in any way.

"I want you, Jaebum." She whispered while pulling her hair out of the way so he could undo her white lace bra.

He didn't say it but he wanted her too. The mere glance at her chest didn't give him much since her hair covered right over the area immediately.

She was now tugging at the rim of his shirt until it came off. He then flipped her onto her back. Kissing her down her stomach until he reached her skirt. He gave her a questioning look before she nodded slowly and he tugged her clothes off until she was completely naked.

Jaebum urgently struggles out of his school shorts before Keuran pulls him back up to lock lips again. "I'm ready," she murmurs into his mouth. "Hurry."

Jaebum lines himself up with Keuran before easing into her slowly. The soft moan escaping her lips as he begins his sow pace. "Keuran?" He whispers as she breathes into his ear. "I meant it."

"You meant what?" She arched her back that second. Nails digging into his back before wrapping her legs around his waist. "Faster, Jaebum."

"I meant it when I said I loved you too." He stopped to look at her and she looked back a him. "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you and making you upset."

She placed a hand on his mouth while giggling softly. "Shut up Jaebum and go faster."

His cheeks flushed as when he found himself falling more in love with her as their night went on. He mentally swore to himself he would be humiliated if he came before her but he was ten minutes in and tryin his best to hold it all in. Just before he could break, she came and he followed after her.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow?" He gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Of course, Jaebummy." She stepped it up by kissing him on the lips.

Jaebum felt his night was over. He was physically and emotionally happy. All it took was this moment for him to open his eyes.

Then out of the corner of his eye he saw the glimpse of a light flashing. He turned around and saw two girls in all black standing right in her lawn. "What the-"

"Seugri! Go! He sees us!" The two scrambled awaywhile Jaebum chased after them trying to get the identity of the other. He ended up tripping over himself and they continued to run down the sidewalk.

"Fuck."