2

Jinyoung watched as the large gates to the school began to close right on time. All he could do was sigh when he realized Jaebum was either staying for after school studies or walked home without him. He eventually gave up on standing out in the open and started his journey back to his dorm.

︳Sunshine
this is the third time you canceled this week

Jinyoung stared at the text on his phone trying to think of a reply but his mind stowlu wondered. He didn't have a clue where Jaebum was and he wasn't to keen on asking him. After the incident before class he didn't even see Jaebum at lunch. The older told him he was on his way and never showed.

Of course Jinyoung was worried but he didn't want to see clingy. He asked him if he was alright hours ago never got a reply. So he didn't bother his hyung anymore.

︳Junior
I know. Just come over tonight then and we'll get it done.

He shoved his phone in his back pocket while speed walking down the sidewalk. Youngjae lived close enough to him that he could beat him to his own home. The last thing he wanted was to keep the boy waiting.

"One bar. Dammit!" Jaebum clenched his phone in his hand while getting off the classroom table. He knew he would just have to go outside to get better service although it's the heat he was trying to avoid. "Excuse me?" He called to the teacher in front of the class. She merely glanced at him. "Can I call my mother?" She nods and motions him away.

In a rush, Jaebum leaves the classroom and goes to the main courtyard for more bars. In the midst of his rush, he didn't check to see if anyone was turning the corner and slammed right into a girl.

Her papers flew in the air and down the hall. They both scrambled to catch what they could but the mess was everywhere. "I'm so sorry! That's why they say don't run," he joked while rubbing his neck.

"Whatever. Just help me pick this up please. I'm supposed to have them up before 17:30."

Jaebum did as told and started clearing up the floor. Although they'd be all over the school soon, he still took the time to read the poster.

"How often was the school thinking of a fair?" He read over the title then to the entrance prices. "Is this a fundraiser?"

"Yeah. For the student representative club. You should come and spend some money." She looked up at him slowly then blew her bangs out of her face. "We have catch the flag since you like to bump into people."

"That's not me!" He pouted which made the girl laugh. Jaebum blushed at her cute giggle then picked up the last of the papers. "I'm Im Jaebum by the way."

She tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear and bowed. "Yung Keuran. And I know who you are."

"Really? How?" His voice laced with excitement.

"You're gay boy." She spoke frankly. "You and your boyfriend are all over this gossip website controlled by a bunch of first years in our district. If I were you, I'd see if I wanted half the stuff in that page taken down."

Jaebum looked at the girl sideways and she raised one hand in surrender since the other had flyers.

"Gossip website?"

"You can make those you know. And it's pretty popular. Not to mention anyone can post on it."

This news made Jaebum's skin burn like he was rolling around on a stove. The petite girl then brushed past him and continued to make her way around the school with flyers.

Before he could call her back, his phone started going off. All the messages he's missed we're now coming in.

︳mom
Text me when you're ready to come get you

︳Wang
A ninety in math!! What are you???

︳Junior
Where are you
Are you okay? I'm out here waiting.
I'm waiting.
I'm going home now. The gates closed.

He rubbed the small sweat droplets off his face and decided to head back to the classroom. He could always explain himself to Jinyoung later.