15

Mature Content

-

Jinyoung lay stiff on his own bed scared to make a move or Youngjae might stop his actions. The young male asked him questions after question while Jinyoung shot out truthful answers. His mental state slowly breaking under the pressure. "Ah, fuck. Can we just take a break?" Jinyoung softened before Youngjae could even reach his thighs.

"I told you to relax a long time ago. I can't get to the tense part if you feel like a bolder." He sat down right next to Jinyoung's shoulder. Youngjae gave him a tight lip smile while Jinyoung was too embarrassed to even look over at him. "How did he respond when you asked him if you could tell me about it? About you two feelings for each other."

Jinyoung shrugged. "He seemed hesitant I guess. But even if he said no I would have still done it anyway. You've been here for me these past few weeks. Just because Jaebum is trying to get his spot back doesn't mean I'll forget about you."

"I never thought that," Youngjae replied quickly. "You almost ran your legs off today. I just wanted to talk and get the things off your chest."

"I just wanted to run."

Youngjae threatened to hit him. "Don't lie. The look on your face showed you had everything built up." Jinyoung sat up to protest but his tired muscles held him back. "Just rest. You know what to do if you're still too tense."

The young boy grabbed his backpack and track clothes before leaving from the bedroom door making sure to lock it behind him. Jinyoung watched him weakly and groaned the moment he heard his footsteps going down the stairs.

For a while he fought with himself to prove he wasn't tense and he didn't need the extra help. He knew Youngjae mentioned it just to tease him and now it was stuck in his head.

Minutes went by and the idea was chewing at the back of Jinyoung's head. "Tense or not, I have time."

He then started palming himself through his boxers as he searched the private tab on his phone for a good video. 'Gay Asian Films' made him click right away. The picture previews made him harder by the second until he clicked on a video that looked pleasing.

The satisfying noises erupted through his headphones. Once he was turned on enough, he pulled out his member and began to rub up and down his length.

His eyes were glued to the screen and sweat already forming on his forehead as he imagined himself in the main guys position. "Getting topped by Jaebum would be unbelievable," Jinyoung thought. "Keuran is so fucking lucky. She got to have him first."

He groped himself tighter when the video became reaching its climax. He's been so alone for so long he forgot how much he missed this feeling. When his core finally built up enough that his toes curled, he knew the sensation would be too much.

His eyes then land on the small males mouth. Partially opened and moaning another mans name. The name sounded like Jaebum to Jinyoung. This made him buck his hips into his own hand as he inches closer to his high.

"Shit," he bit his lower lip to keep his voice down. But it was impossible when all he could see was him and Jaebum on the phone screen. Enjoying each other in ways he's always imagined. "Ah, shit," his hips jolted one more time and he couldn't hold back. "Oh, Jaebum!"

As if the other heard his name, his contact lit up the phone screen letting Jinyoung know he was calling. The male looked at Jaebum's white smile and brown eyes staring back at him and he instantly came all onto his briefs. Body shuttering and mouth parched from breathing so hard.

It took him awhile to come down but with his ringtone echoing around the room he couldn't help but pull himself together and answer the phone call.

"Hello?" He breathed out.

"Jinyoung?" Jaebum spoke in a whisper as if he was trying not to wake anyone. "What are you doing?"

Jinyoung's heart fluttered in his chest as he thought about whether being honest about what he just did or to keep it casual. He chose the latter. "Nothing. Was just going to sleep." The other end remained quiet. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Keu- it's Keuran. She's saying stuff and it's scaring the shit out of me."

The younger male became so anxious that it felt as if his mouth turned to the dessert. It didn't help that he was already parched. He started to cough which he covered with his pillow. "What is she saying?" He kept his cool regardless.

"How she isn't happy and she's worried that I'll leave her when the website gets taken down. How she hopes it never gets taken down."

Jinyoung cursed her out in his head. Every bad word in the book is what he thought of Keuran. "But you are going to leave her when the website is down. You told her that and you told me that."

"Yeah..." he replied as if he was unsure. This made Jinyoung unsure of Jaebum's intentions... again. "I told her that before I was going around telling her I loved her."

Jinyoung sat up growing frustrated and impatient. "And you told me that after you said you loved her. So which is it. When you told her or when you told me?"

He grew fearful at every second Jaebum remained silent. Was he really going to choose Keuran over his own best friend?

"Jae-"

"I do like you, Jinyoung. A lot. But she's getting sketchy ever since I told her we were friends again. We have to cool it down."

Jinyoung wanted to throw his phone across the room and hope the noise hit Jaebum in the chest. "DO YOU-" he covered his mouth when he remembered his parents are sleeping. "Do you know how many times you've told me to "cool it down" when we haven't done a damn thing. I swear to God ever since you found out about that website you've treated me like a pawn in a game and every time you feel like you're losing you send me back and push Keuran forward."

"You're seriously getting mad at me right now because I don't wanna scream I'm gay when I'm so close to getting some sort of privacy in my life?"

"The website isn't that big of a deal. It doesn't signify the end of the world!"

"Do you see what they put on it?"

Jinyoung didn't say anything then. He hasn't been on that website since the fan art was popular because he didn't really care about it. Even the fact that Jaebum won't shut up about it wouldn't make him take a glance.

"No, and I'm not going to."

"Why!?"

"Because I don't have this obsession with what people say about me. I don't care if others think I'm gay, Jaebum. It's just you. And right now... you're alone on getting that website down."

Jinyoung hung up the phone call and he was met back with the video he just got done touching himself to. The mere sight of it made his blood boil. After talking with Jaebum he felt his tension all over again and he wondered what he could do now to take his mind off things as he cleaned himself up.

From the edge of the bed he saw his laptop. In his mind he thought about the website. Maybe he should take a small glance. Jaebum doesn't have to know everything.