Chapter 5

Jennie

1 week later.

I was in my mini office at the moment, checking the file that Irene sent me earlier this morning. I groan internally when I see lots of listed name. There's a picture attached in every name but a sigh of disappointment escape from me when I can't find 'her' picture in it.

"Such a waste." I slam the folder on my desk.

I close my eyes and rub my temple stressfully. I should have working on my job right now but here I am. Focusing on helping the girl that now I can feel that she's staring at me again.

"You looked stressed." She say.

I open my eyes and stares at her. She's wearing one of my hoodies and I don't know why I can't complain about that. Especially that I really don't like when somebody touches my things.

"I'm fine." I breathe out.

"You look like not." She tilted her head sideway in an adorable way.

"Just little tired is all." I say closing my eyes again.

I heard her footsteps walking away followed by the sound of closing door. Minutes later, the door open but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

"Here." I felt something cold that touches my cheek.

I thought it was her hand but when I open my eyes, it was a tub of ice cream. My eyes bored into her face and see her smiling. I smile back and happily took the ice cream. She sit back on the couch while watching me eating. I feel conscious, this is a first. I usually don't get bother when someone is watching me, but it's different this time. Her stares was like something that analysis every part of me.

"You want some?" I asks.

She just smile and shake her head.

"Eat all of it. I know it helps to ease your stress."

I chew my bottom lip while looking down on the ice cream.

"How did you know?"

"I just know." She shrug.

I nod in response and continues to eat. After I finished, I walk into her water. Walking into the living room, I saw her peeking on peephole on the door.

"What are you doing?" I asks furrowing while watching her.

"Someonse is here." She say.

I walk over to her. She moves aside and I peek on peephole, there I saw Lisa and Chaeyoung standing. I suddenly feel like to panic but relax sooner when I remember that no one can see 'her' except for me and my dog. I open the door and let them in.

"What made you come here?" I asks.

"We missed you." Lisa smile sheepishly and hugged me tight.

"Ugh! Let go Limario!" I groan and pushes her.

As soon as I push her away from me, Chaeyoung replace her and hugged me too. I just sigh and tap her back before she let's go.

"I can really feel that you have favoritism." Lisa pouts.

"You're being a childish again."

We walked into the living room and I can see 'her' eyeing is while sitting comfortably on the couch.

"You playing games now?" Lisa asks noticing the controller on the floor.

"I do not, I mean yes."

I want to slap my face right now. The 'girl' just stare at me with amusement in her eyes. I internally roll my eyes because she's the one who's playing games, not me.