Chapter 29

Jennie

"Woah! Hot wheels!" Lisa whistled.

In the driveway, 2 cars was displayed. One is a mustang and the other one is Lamborghini.

"Catch!" Jisoo said, flailing a key in the air towards Lisa. "Let's use separate cars."

"I'll drive this to home." Lisa laughs, opeing the door for Chaeyoung.

"I planted a bomb inside that car, so be careful on driving that." Jisoo joked, but in a serious tone.

"Yah Jisoo! I'm not going to ride in here!" Chaeyoung quickly complain, getting out of the car.

Jisoo laughs and I just shake my head, entering the car.

"I'm just kidding!" She say before sitting on the driver's seat. "Let's race!" She shouts, igniting the engine.

"Jisoo! Race your ass, I'm going to drive--"

"Oh no, no. We know that you are the one who drives in dash, so no." She wiggled her index finger infront of my face.

I roll my eyes and lean on my seat, thinking that she was right. I saw her smirk and manipulate the gear and steering wheel. She step on the gas and drive away, leaving Lisa and Chaeyoung behind.

"Keep it slow!"

She's over taking, for fucks sake! We're on the highway, lots of cars moving. She didn't listen and speed up more when Lisa was just behind us.

"I swear Jisoo, you're not going to sleep with m--"

"What are you talking about? Look, I'm driving slow." She say innocently, pressing her foot on the brake to decrease the speed.

Lisa's car passed us with a loud honk making Jisoo to frown and pout.

"They're going first." She mumble.

"Go on, step on the gas. Just be sure your beddings are already outside the room."

"Who cares if they're first." She scoff. "As long as I'm driving slowly and safe, it's all fine!" She smile widely.

I playfully roll my eyes as the corner of my lips lift upwards.
...

"I won!" Lisa cheered happily.

"And you're girlfriend is about to faint." I noticed Chaeyoung's face getting pale.

Lisa quickly turn to her girlfriend and hug her. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just a little bit dizzy. I think my soul left me in the whole ride." Chaeyoung sigh.

Lisa chuckled and hold Chaeyoung's hand. "She needs food ASAP, so let's get inside."

We entered the restaurant, soft instrumental music soothe our ears. Jisoo and I walked hand in hand as we approached our reserved table.

"Good evening ladies." The waiter politely greet with a bow.

He gives us the menu and patiently waited to take our orders. At first it was fine for me, him standing at the side of the table with his notepad ready on his hand. What i don't like is I noticed that he keeps on glancing at my fiancè. I know Jisoo is so beautiful, but him staring at her was too much for my liking.

"What are--" Jisoo trailed off when she noticed that my eyes are not looking on the menu, instead I'm glaring at the waiter.

She follow my gaze and her brows raised when she gets it. She chuckled softly and kiss my cheeks, making me to blush suddenly.

"Make up your order now so he will leave as soon as he gets our order." Shw whisper to me.

Glaring once more at the waiter, I choose what I want. After he took our order, he give Jisoo one more glance before walking away.