Chapter 23

Jisoo

I groan lowly and wrapped my arm tighter to Jennie's waist when she moves to pry against my hold.

"Stay." I mumble sleepily, pulling her impossibly closer to me.

I heard her sigh and snuggle into my neck.

"I need to use the bathroom Chu. And it's already morning, remember we are going out for shopping." She reminded me which makes me groan again.

"Let's stay for a bit longer."

"We can, but I realy need to use the bathroom. You don't want me to wet this bed, do you?"

I smirk with eyes still close. "I don't mind it, in case you forgot. I love it how you become wet--fuck ouch!"

I hiss and involuntarily open my eyes when I felt a sting of pain on my side, which she pinch really hard. That hurts!

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Chu, did I pinched it too hard?"

She sat up and slide up my top to see the part where she pinched. I nod that makes her more guilty. Look at that adorable face.

"I'm sorry baby. It's bruise." She pouts.

"It's fine Jendeuk." I smile. "I'm Jisoo, I'm okay." I chuckled.

She look at me like as if she's going to cry. Okay, she's really guilty.

"No, we need to press ice on it." She say and about to get out of the bed but I quickly hold her wrist and pull her gently to lay again beside me.

"Let's do it later but for now a kiss from you can lessen the pain on it." I smile goofily.

"But I haven't brush my teeth yet."

I roll my eyes and press a long passionate kiss on her lips. I would never stay out of bed without kissing her. Her lips is soal addictive, soft, warm and delicious. I'm so lucky.

We pull away, breathing heavily. She looks daze because of the kiss and her hooded and messy hair is not helping at all to calm myself.

"I love you." I sigh lovingly, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you more."

My heart melt when I saw how her eyes sparkle and how her lips form into a wide smile. God, I'm so inlove with her.
...

I was frowning, crossed arms over my chest while sitting at the edge of Jennie's bed.

"What's with the face?" Jennie asked and approach me, resting her hands on my thigh while leaning forward to me.

"You know I really love how your skin are exposed, but it's only for my eyes. Wear something longer than that skirt." I grunt while still frowning.

"You're so cute when you're like this." She giggle and peck on my pouted lips which makes me pout even more.

"I am not gonna be cute if you don't change your skirt. I'm going to be mad and you're not gonna like it." I huff.

"Really? But I think I'm already liking it." She smirk and lean on my ear. "Mad Jisoo is so hot." She breath out making me shudder a bit.

I groan out of frustration and pull her waist to make her sit on my lap. She let out a surprised squeal and giggle after. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tilted her head to the side with that stupid sexy smile plastered on her face. How on earth I got a hot girlfriend? Damn shit, I really hit the jackpot!

"Yeah? You like mad Jisoo?" I husk lowly.

I watched her eyes go deep and dark as she stares into me. We both sigh when she pressed her body on me. Fuck the hormones.