Chapter 26

Jisoo

"Why am I so inlove with you?"

I sigh with a smile, facing my sleeping girlfriend and tracing light and random pattern on her smooth face.

"Why are you so beautiful, it's not even fair. When you smile and laugh, it makes my heart weak. You can be the death of me."

I lean closer and plant a soft a gentle kiss on her forehead down to her nose.

"I love you so much."

"You talk much when I'm asleep, don't you?" She mumble with a smile. "And I love you more."

I laugh soflty and play with her hair.

"Sshh, sleep again."

She hum and pull me closer. I really her warmth, its making me fall asleep but theb I remember I want to make her brrakfast. Once I'm sure she's deeply asleep again, I slowly lift her hand but then I chuckled when she's clutching on my pyjama.

"I'm just gonna make breakfasr Jenduek." I babble, effectively getting out of the bed without waking her up.
...

"Jisoo?"

I was done cooking and currently placing the foods on the table when I heard Jennie calling me.

"Kitchen!"

Later, I heard her footsteps coming to my direction.

"Hi." I beamed a smile at her.

"Hi." She giggle.

"Breakfast for my love?" I grin, walking towards her.

"Why thank you."

I'm about to hold her hand, but I gasped when I saw what she was holding. She noticed it and raise her hand with the object.

"Is this yours? I found this on--hmm!"

She squeak in surprise when I attacked her lips with mine. I push her on the wall and kiss her deep.

"What's gotten into you?" She manage to mumble betweeb the kiss.

I didn't answer and place my knee between her legs making her to whimper and lighlty lose her balance. I quickly hold her waist and my other hand is sneakily get the object on her hand without her notice. I put it on my pocket and kiss her once more before pulling.

"Wow." She pants.

"I know." I smirk and pull her to take a seat.

I think it's effective for her to forget about the object she discovered. Well, it's the ring I bought for her. The ring that I will put on her finger--hopefully, and ask her to be my wife. But everytime I think about proposing to her makes my stomach swirl and excitement and nervousness. What if she reject me and never want to spend her life with me? Or she's not ready yet and tell that I'm being impulsive without thinking the outcome. It's just, I'm sure that I will never love anyone else except her. I already tied my life onto her.

"You okay Chu?"

She asks worriedly when she hear me sigh. I quickly put a smile on my face and nod. She studied my face and nod afterwards. We continue to eat and after we decided to cuddle in the living room. She's watching TV and I'm playing on my phone. She used my lap as her pillow, often I hear her laugh and giggle that makes me smile.

Up until now, I'm making up my mind. I want to propose, I won't hold back. Even if it's a yes or no to her. I want to take the risk and accept the result after. But it would be much great if she says yes. I'm also thinking if where should I propose.