The End of Time, The End of Days...

The End of Time, the End of Days...

    This will just be short guys!

    It was now May 21, 2011, 6:06pm at the time of this writing, and nothing happened. The prophecy of another extremist religious group has been proven erroneous once more. What is the source of all these Armagedonnistic prophecies anyway??

    I know nothing of the religious group involved in the news for I have not researched nor cared to read about them. But perhaps I could discuss a little about such theories. The theorization about prophecies are varied and sometimes without basis, and even if they seem to have a basis, simple words could have various meanings & interpretations. For example, words such as "end of days", "end of the world", "end of man", "end of time", "judgment of the wicked", and "second coming" could be grouped together and be expected to convey the same meaning and be used in a single pseudo-prophetic pronouncements. But if you would only look at them carefully, their shades of meaning doesn't necessarily mean the same.
    To go further, let's single out "end of time" as an example. In there, the time has ended but it doesn't necessarily mean that the world would also end or crumble to pieces. In fact, "end of time" could mean that "another time would begin", and you could see and interpret this as a good prophecy rather than an 'all-lose-hope' one. If the Mayan Calendar has ended, it also means that another person could continue it. Not anything that has "end" in it means a "never ending end", but means something better if you would only look at it that way.

    Anyway, for the supporters of the "theory" that the world will end today, there is still something to watch out. Maybe, just maybe, it would come later. The prophecy is declared by an American religious group, or so I understand it.
    It's now 6:06pm here, but since it's "Biblical", as they say, and it was predicted in America, you might consider the time of Los Angeles, California; and Jerusalem, Israel as an example:
Los Angeles= 2:06am
Jerusalem=  12:06pm

    So you could wait another six hours or sixteen hours for the end of the world, just for a thrill.

Ciao!