11. Two Faced

Chapter 11

Two faced

***Nate's POV***

"Put on your seatbelts. If you bash your head on the dashboard and bleed to death, It's not going to be my problem." Mitch snapped at me as he sat on the driver's seat after tossing my duffel bag into the back seat.

"Oh, right." I answers meekly funding with the belt buckle.

In a matter of second he put on the ignition and sped out of the hospital parking lot barely dodging an incoming red convertible. I gripped the belts securing me to the car seat for dear life. Is this how he's planning on ending me? He got to know he's in the car too right?

I glance at him, studying his features once more. Strong cheek bones, his plump full lips, eyes inspecting the road ahead, one arm draped over the steering wheal carelessly, the other one hanging off the side door in a lazy manner. The tiny strands of his red hair that flutter loosely, at the mercy of the wind. how is it possible for him to look even better sideways?

"Stop doing that." He snapped not taking his eyes off the road. I jumped looking down my lap, heat creeping It's way up my neck. This was a bad idea riding in a car alone with him. I knew I should have taken Allie's offer to come with. But I didn't want to take more of her time. Her and Chantal even helped pack my things back at the hospital. I don't want to chase away the only friends I've ever had.

I nodded squirming in my seat. He is so intimidating. I feel like his going to munch my head of if I do something wrong.

"You need to stop being so damn agreeable all the time." he snapped again.

I look up at him with a confusing gaze. Why is he mad all of sudden? Did I say or do something wrong?

"There is no way your going to be able to save any one with that kind of attitude." he mumbled to himself but I heard it. what is he talking about? Save people? Me? That could never happen as a matter of fact I would say I'm the one who needs saving. I literally fainted for almost a whole month for no apparent reason at all. I couldn't be possibly expected to save anyone.

After that he didn't say any more. He just reached down and turned on radio. A pop song of some kind was playing, I didn't know witch one and I didn't really care so I pushed all though of Mitch out of my head and looked out the window at the vibrant scenery rushing by, or rather, we rushing by the scenery.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::8::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was jolted awake by a voice calling out my name. I rubbed my tired eyes and opened them to see Mitch leaning over me.

Oh My God, he's so close.

I jumped back, hitting my head against the car door. God, my heart won't stop pounding. I breathed heavily as I watched him watch me with that unreadable face of his. He kept looking at me for a few more milliseconds, then he sighed opened the side door then got out. He took my duffel bag from the back the walked away not giving me another glance. He walked toward ginormours house. The kind of house you only imagine insanely rich people living in.

I got out of the car and followed behind him like a lap dog. When we arrived at the front door he pulled up a key and let himself in. I walked in after him, taking each step carefully.

A shadow of a girl flashed by me and landed itself on Mitch's back knocking him to the ground.

"Get off, you're going to break my spine." Mitch grunted, trying to escape his attacker.

She giggled and wiggled her whole body on top of him. That sent an itching feeling over my whole body. Why I'm I feeling so dejected? And why is she still on top of him? I can just tell she's not going to be one of my favorite people. Then again nobody really is.