Foreword

Hola people,

I am back .Yeah ! Back to bore you again .

Some habits die hard ...and I am here with another new story on our own beloved Swara and Sanskaar aka SwaSan.

Before you ask about other pending stories, as mentioned I am taking few down for editing purpose, new plot developments and changes which will include Scars of Betrayal and Fire & Arrow.

Be assured ,they will back ... in a better form and shape.

Now back to this story, In short ,it would be a modern take on a fairytale with a twist and touch of my own.It will not take much time for you to decode which one.

Updates will be frequent but very short as compared to rest of my stories. I have not yet decided on which weekday to post, it could be once or twice based on as and when I can manage.

If you are still here,Hope this new ride will be as enjoyable as previous ones.

 Welcome aboard.

---------

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyrights Reserved@ Lucky03m