Finale

And here it is...The finale. Deep breaths. 1, 2 and 3 ...Go! Be warned. Lengthy.

Happy Reading

------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding day was in.

Laksh was absolutely sure of one thing. His best friend is mad and he's gonna turn one by the end of the day. He cast a glance at Sanskaar who stood before mirror checking his sherwani.

"I should have gone for a bit of dark shade. What do you think, Lucky?"

And Laksh wanted to shake him up and say," Dude! you are getting married to vamp, not heroine." How could he be so chilled when he's dying out of tension. He finished all his nails and was on his way to do the same with fingers and this idiot Sunny!

"I swear ,mujhe apni shaadi main bhi itni tension nahi hogi, jitna teri shaadi main ho raha hain,Sunny. Aur tu hain ki.." Laksh vented out.

"Relax Lucky! Ye shaadi nahi hogi. Swara would be here." Sanskaar said confidently.

Laksh shook his head and walked up to his friend. "Ok! Now you are sounding like one of those abla naari heroines getting married to villian and waiting for a hero to come and rescue. What are you? Some male version of damsel in distress and Swara, some lady knight?"

Sanskaar grinned. "Well, that would be nice for a change. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah Right! And what if Swara doesn't show up? Now don't tell me those sucking Bollywood line like "Meri Swara Aayegi."

A knock on the door. Ragini peeked in. "Am I disturbing?"

At no from both sides, She walked in holding a bag and greeted them with a smile. She cast a look at Sanskaar gave him a thumbs up and looked at Laksh who obviously was in a bad mood.

"What's wrong, Laksh?" She enquired and handed him a bag," I got all you have asked me for."

Checking the contents of the bag, Laksh looked at Sanskaar then at Ragini, "Since, this fellow is bent on risking his life over marriage, me being the sane and smart one, I am gonna come up with some plans. Listen Sunny! If Swara doesn't show up...you are gonna faint in Mandap, Ok!"

Ragini and Sanskar exchanged a look, shook their heads.

"Then what? Get Sanskaar declared pregnant?" Ragini giggled.

"Ha, ha! Very funny! "Laksh pulled out screwdriver and saree from the bag and went on with his work. " Sunny, Second option. Just make the excuse of the washroom, come to this room. I am going to loosen screws of this window. Get hold of Saree aur niche Aaja .. I will be waiting. Phir main tujhko bhagaa le javunga. Ok! Are we clear?"

Ragini looked at Sanskaar. "You are on your way to becoming a runaway groom." She murmured and pointed at Laksh who looked absolutely serious about his plan, " And this man has some serious Bollywood hangover."

They both gave up and turned the discussion to another side." I wanted to check on Swara, but since you asked me to stay away, I didn't. Sanskaar, I think I should have had a word with Swara, again."

"Nahi Ragini!" Sanskaar denied."I don't want Swara to be forced or take a decision under influence. We did our part. Now it's all up to Swara. As I said, it would be her choice."

And he wished in silence, that would be him.

-----------------------------------------------

Swara opened her eyes with difficulty. It felt like she had been asleep for hours. Her head throbbed like hell. It took a few minutes for her to realise, she was in her washroom, in the tub? She wondered if she had fainted ...she couldn't remember. She wobbled as she tried to get up and managed to balance herself against the wall.