First Look

Hi All,

Thanks for overwhelming response. Here comes a glimpse of this tale...very short.

---------------------

"Its you! Admit it." He whispered huskily brushing his lips ,over her ear .She gasped falling short of breath.

"I ...I don't know what you are talking about?" She mumbled trying to ignore ,his arousing touch and her heart beating wildly against his.

"You will to night," he dragged his lips along her jawline in slow strokes and felt her tremble helplessly in his hands. "When I will Kiss you." Her eyes widened meeting his gaze.

"You didn't think you'd get away from me that easily, did you?" His voice shot a shiver down her spine and she fled leaving him behind.

He watched her running form.Not this time.He will not let her go missing.Only he knew that strange yearning and fire she had set his heart on, before 2 years.She left him burning with an ache, a consuming need only she can put to rest.Those restless nights tossing in bed, all his vain attempts trying to figure her out, Not fair on her part .Scores had to be even. He will make sure of it.

"Tonight would be the night," He murmured, his lips curving up to a smirk."You would be unmasked."

-----------------------------------

Unveiling first chapter tomorrow. Keep watching the space for more.

Thanks and Love

Lucky