Epilogue

Hola People,

And I finally post epilogue. Sorry for the delay.Hope it makes up to the wait.

Happy Reading and do drop some love.

------------------------------------------

The marriage idea of Sanskaar and Swara met with a little protest from Annapurna who had many plans for the wedding but she could read her son's apprehensions and fear of parting with Swara after the entire fiasco.

But the question was of muhurat. It was Parineeta who pointed only if muhurat wouldn't have passed, Swara and Sanskaar would have been married then itself on the same mandap

It was then Sanskaar revealed there was no muhurat at all. It was a fake one. The marriage was never supposed to happen with or without Swara. He had plans of holding on till the last moment and expose Kavita in case Swara doesn't turn up. Annapurna didn't waste any more time. On checking with pandit ..luckily the same evening had a muhurat. Time was short ..but it had everyone's consent.

Dadi wiped her tears. Only if Sekhar and Sharmistha had been alive, this marriage would have been one of the happiest moments for the whole family which, at this moment was scattered. Janaki didn't fail to notice sadness on Dadi's face and she understood her concerns. She was missing 'them'. And Sharmistha had been right. Uski dadi hain. Better late than never. After today's act of rescuing Swara and standing by her, Janaki felt newfound respect for Parvati Bose.

She simply took a minute and turned to her husband. "Ram!" His eyes followed hers which moved to Swara, then dadi and back to him. A gentle squeeze on his hand, Ram got the message. He smiled in return and nodded.

Ram put forth a proposal. If Maheswari's and Parvati Bose didn't have any objection they would want this marriage to happen at Gadodia house and want to perform the ritual of 'KanyaDaan' and 'Bidaai' And it was accepted with no questions. Through smiling tears, Parvati Bose hugged Janaki giving her unspoken consent. Sharmistha wouldn't be happier, she thought.

Overwhelmed would a small word for Swara, especially when Janaki hugged her and remarked She would be donning the role of her Maa, not maasi anymore.Ram smiled and added 'Gadodia house' would be her Maayka from now on. Swara broke into happy tears as spectators. Ragini was the happiest. She gave a bone-crushing hug to Swara.

"We are sisters in the real sense now, Swara." And they would always be. Swaragini. It was such a heartwarming sight for everyone. And Sanskaar was glad Swara found her happy adobe, a loving family which she always wished for ... and he promised she will have one more in form of Maheswari's, soon.

There was happiness all around. It was at the moment Swara noticed Adi was nowhere.

-------------------------------------------

'Boys don't cry' was what dadi fed him right as a kid, but he knew now, Dadi was wrong. Aren't boys human? Why are they not supposed to shed tears in pain and be vulnerable.?

Adi wiped tears off his cheek. How could she do this? His mother whom he always looked up to. He had only faint memories of Shekar. He had grown up watching his mother work hard day and night for 'them'. One day, he thought he would take over if not business ...be it his chosen profession, he only had the desire to excel, so he is capable to shoulder responsibility. Be the man of the house. He never knew his mother hated Swara di so much. She didn't love her as much as Kavita di, he knew but...hate?

"I wish Swara ..I wish .." He would never forget those venomous words. His mom had broken a basic trust a mother and child could share. If you can't trust your mother who else in the world would you? The thought she didn't hesitate to feed sleeping pills to Swara di ...and her admission...