5 # Midsummer Night's Dream

Hi All,

Here Comes the next Chapter. I know you guys are waiting for Swasan love story to kick start. It will very soon, but little patience would be appreciated.

 Hope you will like this update. Don't forget to click that little star and drop few words.It might push me to give a quicker update by mid of week.

  Happy Reading.  

--------------------------------

Blink and Breath...

For few minutes these two words turned non existent for Swara. He was same , but different. Clad in a Hifi slim fit black suit. What was it ?Versace,Tom Ford or Armani? Whatever ! It was tailor made for him, just for him. He paired it up with a silk tie,sleek trousers and leather lace up shoes,all smooth and shiny . Elegant and sophisticated.

His well trimmed hair, slicked back was styled to perfection ,not a strand of hair was out of place. Infact it was so perfectly set , one wouldn't dare to touch ,for the fear of disrupting it.His light moustache and one day stubble just notched up the sexy quotient.And she exactly know how good it feels under her fingers, the rasp of it .

His eyes, the same deep black and dark, dragging her into depths of them, but the slight wrinkle at his eyebrows snapped Swara out of her dreamy stare session.

Sanskaar cast a doubtful look at the woman before him.Did he get the wrong one?She looked like an intern, the blazer and all, the specs, her hair pulled back into an high ponytail and the college bag, Definitely an intern, but ...the way she was looking at him unblinking ,It looked like  he was the one under question.

His eyebrows narrowed slightly trying to gauge her. "Swara Bose?" He asked again to confirm.

Yes ! Swara blinked finding her lost breath and voice.

Aah! Right one, Sanskaar nodded with a smile . Great! was all he said and turned to his PA.

Not a flicker of recognition. Disappointed? Nah! She was relieved. The girl that night was someone else,an alter ego version.He wouldn't have a clue and she had no intentions of giving any.

She was glad, they didn't shake hands, for his were full with laptop case in one and files in another. He already gave an apologetic look for the same , she nodded in understanding. 

Thank God! She's on 'no touching' policy ,Not even tip of his finger .She's gonna stay miles away. His slight touch would just rekindle fire and set embers glowing  like that night when he smouldered her into ashes .Not Again.

Too dangerous and risky.

She stood watching as he quickly passed instructions to Rosy on checking the possibility of preponing some Mehta's meeting and  giving a cue before 10 minutes for the first meet of the day . Then he turned to her and gestured to follow.  Swara did with no questions.

As they stepped in, her eyes scanned room curiously. A spacious one, at one end was a mahogany shelf stocked with books and standing in middle was a L shaped desk with a glossy black glass surface. On top of it were necessary office basics, a leather notebook ,a framed photograph and an Air Plant Terrarium in round glass with fuchsia moss, turquoise sand and purple agate, looking cute and colorful.

Behind was a high end executive chair, obviously for the boss and two little ones at front. Few feet away was a comfortable looking sofa set , a tea table with few magazines, all neatly arranged.Swara could immediately picture few delegates having a meet over tea or coffee.

Walls painted in soft shades of blue and grey lent a formal and classy look as exquisite paintings hanging around.The glass cabin with blinds drawn away let light flow in naturally and offered a splendid view of lawn and garden behind. Greenery! pleasant and soothing on eyes and few colorful flowers popping out here and there. A lovely sight it was...