4 # The Meet

Bin tere kwabon keNeende bohut aayenge

 Par Na aisa dard aayega

 Na aisi yaad aayega

 Na kissi se yun pyaar aayenga 

Credit for above lines Charmash aka Sakura, ever sweet and talented

---------------------------------

Nights after had been nothing less than torture for Sanskaar

Nights after had been nothing less than torture for Sanskaar. After his much scattered senses fell into place , he rushed out in a hope to catch 'her'...but was too late by then.He roamed around corridors, his eyes and focus intent on singular task of tracing his 'brown eyed girl' but all he left with was ' a mask 'and a sweet ache of longing, only it wasn't that sweet ,as the days passed.

Her eyes , her thoughts, their moments, haunted him days and nights. There were times when he would just stare into space, replay and remincse every little thing about her ,with a hope of finding any hint leading to her. He confided to Laksh, who first laughed off asking him to let go, but it was soon evident, Sanskaar was pretty serious .After trying every way they could think of finally Laksh concluded its nothing but a 'wild goose chase'

"You have no clue of her name,All you have is a mask and she has brown eyes?Are you serious Sanskaar? Does that even count as a hint? It's not like we didn't try ..Humne koshish kiya na ! We went through photographs of party, bribed for CCTv footage too, She's nowhere. That means she walked in after dance started . It was all dim lit and every one was masked.

We even checked on list of attendees, lekin bina naam ke ?What do you think we should do ? Go around asking like that ad Kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai ?

"Excuse me! kya aapke eyes brown hain? Kya aapne mujhe kiss kiya ?Kya aap ye mask pehenge?Jhoote padenge jhoote! Even if we assume it's someone else other than 3rd and final years,College main itni saari ladkiyaan hain ki..." Laksh gave a weary sigh and turned to Sanskaar who simply was staring at mask.

"Can you let it go?" He asked finally.

No! Came Sanskaar's answer straight and clear.He can't and he won't, Not until he gets to her.

-----------------------

In few weeks they were out of college, graduated. It was after Laksh's continuous budging, he agreed for a short trip to places around Mumbai, hoping it would keep 'her' off his mind. It did ,only for sometime.

She was like opium consuming his every free second, every free thought and he felt drugged... Drugged with a dose and left craving for more. He tried to find logic midst chaos his heart landed , but like someone said, Logic cannot comprehend love or feelings and that's exactly how he felt. His heart and mind were never in sync . Mind would ask him to let go, be practical but heart pushed to pursue and not give up.There must be a reason, he lost his heart to her.