16 # Liar, Liar

Hi all,

Wishing you a very happy Navratri, a quick update.

Happy Reading. Please ignore errors and typos found.

--------------------------------------------

"Friends? Really Sunny? Last night when you said the game and all, I was expecting something else like some fireworks or a dhamaka and you are playing on the lines of 'mujhse dosti karoge?"

Sanskaar laughed out at his best friends frustration. They couldn't meet hence they caught up on a late night call "Chill Lucky... I know what I am doing."

"What's on your mind, Sunny?"

--------------------

Swara ...

24/7, on his mind and heart.

Yes! He was very much tempted and eager to have his answers but Swara would never give them. He had his own reasons for playing friendship card. He wanted to know her, in and out. From what he gathered in the last few weeks, She won't open up easily and let him in.

But she did. Didn't she ? as the masked girl. She bared herself to him. Heart, body, and soul. It was in her eyes..and it had always been out in open even in Maheswari Inc. Her love.

Who is real? The bold crackling one, he met that night who let her guard down or his shy demure intern who has her secrets guarded. Who? And for the answers, there's only one way. He needs to crumble and break through all the walls, she built around. He undoubtedly holds certain power on her. It was for him, she walked into the party. Only for him. That's what gave him the confidence. She can't resist him.

He recalled the moment when she blurted out the secret of his coffee and Beethoven. It was no coincidence. She knew him quite well...and he doesn't other than chocolate is her favorite. Time to turn around.

He had seen and felt the vulnerable side of Swara, and she didn't have many friends, lost her parents at an early age and her current family, their mention never gave him good vibes.

Unknowingly Swara always evoked protective instincts in him. She's like this little vulnerable girl, you have a strong urge to save from this 'big bad world and keep her safe. She might not be a 'damsel in distress' but he wanted to be her knight, her hero. She already made him feel like one and he would do whatever it takes to be 'one' for a lifetime.

Today was just the start of it. She will have to give in and be his at the end, for he was already hers.

--------------------------------------

Swara tossed and turned on the bed trying to catch some sleep. She sulked at her failed attempts. One kiss ..or a peck was all it took and she's going crazy. She had no clue how long she stood frozen after the kiss...and by the time she had her senses back, he was nowhere in sight.

How could he just kiss her and walk away? It no way gave her vibe of friends not when he whispered those words on her lips...It was almost a kiss and a new start? What does he mean?

Ragini looked absolutely thrilled at the new development of this 'franaadship' and had no clue of kiss part which she deliberately skipped. She can totally imagine the ruckus Ragini would have created. Well! She can deal this by herself. She will make it clear to him tomorrow

But the real issue at the moment was her lack of sleep. She couldn't get rid of his thoughts then and now it just worsened.

Aakhir ye Chahta kya hain?

-------

Sanskaar smiled looking at the mask., "Socho socho aur Swara, while I will have my share of sweet dreams. "He held up the mask to his view. "You have given me so many sleepless nights... ab tumhari baari.Be prepared my brown eyed girl. You are going to have a tough time getting rid of my thoughts. I will rule your heart and mind 24/7 and it's a promise of Sanskaar Maheswari.