2.Y

Levi P.O.V

18 Years Later

I pushed and knocked everything off of my table as I tried to shut up my alarm. I didn't want to wake up, and I didn't care about my graduation today either. I was sleepy, and I got so drunk last night and my hangover was kicking my head.

"Levi!" My dad yelled walking up into the attic, my room.

"You're still sleeping, get your hungover ass up." My dad yelled walking up the latter more into my space.

"Dad we talked about this, I'm an adult now, and I need my space," I said and he laughed looking out the small window in my room.

"Yeah right, what am I going to see you're little dick? I saw that last night when you pulled it out an pissed on the front door." He said laughing and I smiled.

"I thought you would be sleeping at 4 A.M," I said standing and giving myself a good stretch before I turned and looked at his back, covered in tattoos but the one of my mom stood out the most.

"I'm a tattoo artist why would I be sleeping at 2 A.M, the fact I'm up at 6:30 A.M is amazing." He said turning to face me.

He held up two buttons down shirts one black and one white, and I pointed to the black one. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and got dressed, its not like I cared enough to take a bath.

"Graduation day kid, how ya feeling?" My dad asked with a big smile as I walked out with a headache that was kicking my ass still.

"Like I want to go back to bed, I mean this is more for you than me, I made it and I'm fucking done," I said falling onto my bed.

"You damn right it's for me, I'm the one who spent money on those expensive Kanye West Shoes." I huffed knowing he was about to start his nagging,

"Dad please..."

"I'm the one who woke you up every morning, and cooked you breakfast." He said and I looked at him.

"Dad.."

"And I'm the one who helped with that hard ass math homework you had." He said this time crossing his arms.

"Stop..."

"And I was the one who..."

"Fucking stop dad, I get it, Thank you for everything, I love you, greatest man this side of Illinois," I said standing and grabbing my dress shoes.

"That's what I thought and be down in 5 minutes or I'm coming back to kick your little ass." He said walking out.

I laughed as he headed out and I walked over to my little window and looked to my left, seeing a picture of my mom. I always looked at it before I went anywhere, she was so beautiful, blond hair, blue eyes, covered in tattoos, just like dad.

"Thanks, mom," I whispered looking at her.

"I'm coming back up!" Dad Yelled and I ran to the steps pushing my hair back, and slicking it back with the little jell I had.

"How do I look?" I asked grabbing my phone off charge.

"Like a bitch," Ethan said and I looked up at him dressed in a three-piece suit.

"It's not 1954 you bitch," I said slapping his shoulder.

"He was already in my house when I came down here, eating a slice of the cake I got for you." My dad said looking at Ethan.

Ethan tried to explain himself but my dad never liked him, I mean NEVER liked him. Ethan was a bad kid dressed like an angel sent from heaven. His skin smooth and pale, hair blond eyes blue, and he looked like he could be a Trump kid.

"Its still a lot of cake in there," he said as I walked into the kitchen.

The cake once said "Congratulations Levi" But he cut out my name and put Bitch with the frosting pen.

"Congratulations Bitch," I said reading the cake and Ethan laughed.

"Both of you in the car." My dad said walking out the house and I followed pushing Ethan out hard hoping he would hit the ground.

We all got into the car, and I looked at the sun thank God it was warm now, well it was June so it was almost summer.

"What are we doing after?" Ethan asked.

"Lets hit up Space, my dad isn't working tonight," I said making my dad laugh.

"I have cameras in there." He said and I smiled.

Space was the name of my dad's tattoo parlor, I'm not super sure why he named it that but it was cool. I looked down when my iPhone buzzed, letting me know I got a text.

"Hey." Was all it read.

"Stacy," Ethan said.

"Yeah," I replied and he sat up close to my ear.

"Man I get it, but she told you like 6 months go she was going California. You kept ignoring it like it wasn't going to happen, and at the end of the summer she leaves." Ethan said and I my nodded.

"She even did the right thing and broke up with you, being mad isn't what you should be, you should be sad. Sad and Happy, I mean she's following her dreams support that," My dad said and no matter how much that should be true they didn't know the half of it.