4.N

Levi P.O.V

I sat next to my dad as we ate dinner with Ethan and we shared laughs and everything. I loved hanging with my dad and shockingly enough with Ethan annoying ass as well. I looked out the window when I heard a loud bang on it and saw my other friends since there was a brown ass on the window it was Taylor.

"I hate your friends." My dad said and I laughed.

"Hey princess." The three guys said walking in.

"Taylor, Steven, Charlie, its horrible to see you guys again." My dad said making them laugh.

"Whats good daddy?" Steven the redhead moron said making us all laugh.

"I'm going home," My dad said standing.

"Here so money for the night," My dad handed me 400 bucks and I smiled at it.

"Don't get into trouble, don't drink and drive, and if you don't do drugs." He said walking to the door.

"We promise dad," I said and everyone nodded.

We all waited until the cars started and he drove away before we all yelled.

"Party, Party, Party..." They all chanted and I looked at Loran and Rose just got of there car.

"look," I said as they walked in.

"Hey ladies," Charlie said mixing in a little Spanish to try and charm Rose, a girl he has been fucking for four years but never made his girlfriend.

"On please Charlie I'm not falling for that bullshit, you didn't call me last night," Rose said and Charlie started talking in Spanish again.

"Where are you two going?" I asked Loran and she looked at me.

"To Stacy's party, you guys coming?" She asked looking at Ethan who she was in love with since 2nd grade.

"Naw, we are hanging at The Space tonight, Levi's dad isn't working and he cleared out the place for us to hang, and get tattoos," Ethan said to her and she smiled.

"Well, that sounds better than Stacy's party." She said walking over to Rose.

"Are you going to hook up with Loran?" I asked Ethan and he smiled.

"No, She's not the type of girl I want to have sex with, she's on that dating shit and I'm not." He said and I smiled.

"Let's go," Charlie said knowing he wasn't even going to make it to my dad's parlor.

Every time we went out he was gone before with Rose, and we had no idea where he went. We all walked out together and Taylor, Steven, and Carlie and Rose got into one car, me Ethan and Loran got into another.

Ethan jumped in the back seat and locked the door, I sat next to Loran, something I didn't want to do.

"So have you to talk to Stacy?" She asked.

"No."

"Do you want to talk to her?"

"No."

"Have you seen her?"

"No."

I heard a look huff in the backseat and I smiled a little knowing Ethan was sick of Loran already.

"Are we there yet?" Ethan asked seeing the Parlor on the other side of the road.

I looked out the window seeing about 30 people waiting for the door to open like a nightclub.

"Who talked?" I asked Ethan turning around.

"Hey it wasn't me, but then again you are kind of popular," Ethan said and Loran laughed.

"Yeah and it was all over Taylor facebook, you didn't see it?" She asked turning into the parking lot.

"I don't use facebook much, mostly IG and Snap," I replied getting out of her small car.

"There's the bell of the ball!" Someone yelled and everyone laughed.

"How do you all know about this?" I asked and everyone yelled Steven.

"Bro it was just going to be us, more people more fun." He replied as the loud sound of a motorcycle hit my ears and I looked back.

Luke worked under my dad, but I've never liked him. He was maybe 3 years young than my dad, but what I didn't like was the way he talked about my mom. Like at one pointed they dated, or like she might have liked him. I never asked my dad about it, but she was my mom, so she picked my dad, why hold onto something that happened years ago.

"Hey little Kate," Luke said walking past me with a stupid grin.

He never just called me Levi, by the fucking name he always called me by my mother something that bothered me more. He unlocked the doors and everyone ran in and I was going to do the same. I stopped when I heard my phone go off and I checked, seeing a text from Stacy.

"Levi we have dated for years, and in about two months I'm leaving, can we meet at the mall tomorrow, Ice Cream on me." I read the text with a big stupid smile and I texted back.

"Deal," I replied feeling excited about the seeing her, even if I knew I shouldn't.

I listened as the music came on loud and the heavy footsteps of Luke walking out the Parlor. I watched him light a cigarette and look at his phone, and I headed to the door not wanting to be bothered with him. He looked at me as I past by him and he gave me a smirk before I closed the door joining the party.