29.Happy

Levi P.O.V

2 months later

I sat in my room because its all I can really do now since my leg is still not good enough to walk on. 

"I'm coming up!" My dad yelled making me smile and he headed in before I could say anything.

"What if I was jerking off right now, you need to learn to knock," I said making him laugh.

"I'm the only one that pays rent here, you better not jerk it in my house." He said just looking around and I noticed he was in a nice leather jacket.

"IS that the jacket mom got you?" I asked him as he looked at himself in my full mirror.

"Yeah, still looks amazing like the day she bought it." He said turning and smiling at me.

"Yeah, why are you wearing it?" I asked sitting up a little.

"Well I wanted to look nice for...my date, your mother always said I looked amazing in it." He replied and just looked at me waiting for me to talk.

"I've known you all my life, and I have never seen you go on a date. Why now?" I asked him.

"Because for the first time in my life I feel closure, I know for a fact your mother would want me to move on and be happy. I know she died loving me, and I know she would want me to die happy as well." He replied falling on the edge of my bed.

He smiled at me and he kept talking but I didn't listen to him anymore but thought about his words. I feel the same way honestly, like in a weird way I got closure with her as well, even if I've never met her. I felt like she had my bad forever, and she was always going to be with me, as I and her are closer now. I looked at my phone as I buzzed and I smiled knowing it was Sydney, and I grabbed my crutch and pulled myself up.

Sydney P.O.V

I stood on my crutch at the front door holding a bag of Swedish fish, and ores for Levi and I movie night. I noticed the strong smell of men cologne, and when the door swung on it was stronger.

"Mr.Levi you smell like you took a bath a cologne," I said and he laughed giving me a big hug and I just looked at him.

"Levi's mother loved that smell." He said grabbing the bag from me.

"I'm sure she did," I replied waiting for him to stop hugging me and I just looked at him awkwardly.

"Let go of me," I said chuckling.

"Oh sorry, little lady." He said with a big smile.

"Where are you headed to dressing so nicely," I said admiring his nice jacket.

"I have a date tonight." He replied looking at me with that same smile that always forced me to smile.

"How do I look?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"Like you need to shave," I said and his face turned bright rosy red as if I made him blush in someway.

"Levi's mother always told me to shave, and one day I did just to make her happy and she told me to never shave again.

The story made me laugh and he walked to me giving me another hug, and this time I just hugged him back. 

"Thank You, Sydney." He said with so much emotion, love, affection and honest that it made me react in a way I didn't expect.

I don't know why his words struck me so hard, and simply thank you and I don't know what he was even thanking me for. Unwanted and Unknown tears welled up but I blinked them away, not wanting to cry.

"You're welcome weirdo," I said pushing him and not wanting to show emotions to his words.

"Seriously  Sydney, thank you for being in Levis life, he really does love you." He said before a horn honked.

"Oh yeah, my dad is outside waiting for you," I said smiling.

"Hey, my car isn't running right so he's dropping me off, he's not my date." He replied walking out and I headed for the living room area.

I was a little room since the kitchen and Levi's dad room was almost the same room. 

"Levi!" I said looking around at the pictures that covered the table, and I smiled at the same cute picture of Levi holding a baby Levi.

"I'm going to die coming down that latter," Levi said walking into the room and fell on the couch and I smiled at him.

Honestly, I love Levi, and I know I've forgotten a lot of stuff but I still remembered that much about him. 

"Did you remember anything more?" I asked falling next to him and wrapping my arms around his stomach and he looked down at me and smiled.

"Yeah," He replied.

He slowly started to remember stuff but never what happened that night and he sat up a little pushing me over. He pulled keys from his pocket and showed them to me, and I just looked at them.

"Yesterday, a man called me telling me he mailed our keys and I remembered, we have an apartment together." He said with a smile.

"We are moving in together?" I asked grabbing the keys.

He just looked at me and normally he just looked at me, I mean all the time and I did the same to him.

"I'm not sure what happened that night, but I do know this, I was will to let myself die before I let you. That tells me that I not only loved you, but I was will to die for you. I know we are both young and have very till memoir of each other. I know we both, don't understand a lot, and I know we both have things we want to do in life but can you make me a promise Sydney?"

"Anything," I replied not knowing what he was going to say but knowing that everything he just said was true.

"Can you promise me that one day you'll marry me?" He asked me and I smiled as I felt him touch my hand.

"I would marry you now, but I can promise we will be together till we die," I said making him smile.

"Then marry me." He said reaching into his back pocket and grabbing a ring from his back pocket, and I let him slip it on.

"Till death do us part?" I asked him with a smile and he smiled at me even bigger.

"If you don't kill me first." He replied and I hit his shoulder and he laughed, as I put out my pinky.

"Till Death do us part!" He said wrapping his pinky around mine and I moved forward giving him a soft kiss.

END